Reqium For a Dream
Moderator: Moderators
-
MrClean
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:30 pm
- Contact:
Reqium For a Dream
My freind has been hassleing me for the last 6 motnhs to watch this movie and i finnally got around to it. I definatley vouche for this movie its a must see, it held my interest.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Yeah, a must see for any aspiring heroin addict.
http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... uiem+dream
http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... uiem+dream
http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... uiem+dream
http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... uiem+dream
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
OverlordOdium
- Casual toker

- Posts: 48
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:17 am
- Contact:
-
Silence
- Casual toker

- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
- Contact:
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
think i mite have watched this sober, and it still bad buzzed me. its sooooo depressing i refused to watch it after that, its just way too sad to sit through again. all there lives go to shit 
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
limit
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 647
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Just watched this about half an hour ago..fantastic movie in terms of creativity, I could watch it over and over just to appreciate the depth of it. Thing is I don't want to watch it often, it's not a movie you want to watch when you're in the mood for cheech & chong which I always am and need no excuses for being depressed lol.
One thing I like most is the title.. Requiem For A Dream. Don't get me wrong you cannot merely read the title, it's just after seeing the movie I have to say it seems amazingly apt considering the outcome.
I had rarely heard the word 'Requiem' before, and although there is no real celebration it just suits it down to the ground.. wow, art in a form not often found.
alright i'll stfu now lol

One thing I like most is the title.. Requiem For A Dream. Don't get me wrong you cannot merely read the title, it's just after seeing the movie I have to say it seems amazingly apt considering the outcome.
I had rarely heard the word 'Requiem' before, and although there is no real celebration it just suits it down to the ground.. wow, art in a form not often found.
alright i'll stfu now lol
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
-
themagicbus
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:47 am
- Contact:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Cause that makes sense high or sober?OverlordOdium wrote:If your ripped out of your mind.. the movie is fucked and makes NO sense whatsoever and just trips you out bad, so dont watch it fucked. If you are, stick to something like Aqua Teen.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
I watched the first half of this movie a few weeks ago and only actually watched the whole thing today. It takes awhile to build up but the overall effect is pretty intense.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
BlazedAndConfused
- Bonghead

- Posts: 185
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:52 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users