Please come back Sniper....

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Please come back Sniper....

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Hey Sniper, come on now, we all know you're out there. You've been seen online twice in the last 2 days.
You're welcome to come back any time you like....I mean all this is over a stupid picture? If you thinking we're all mad at you and everything , you're wrong. Initially, we were suprised and intrigued by the pic thing, but who cares. I think I can speak for all members here when I say we enjoyed your contributitions to the forums and would like to see you back :D
Image
KingPing
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:09 am
Location: In a field of Weed
Contact:

Post by KingPing »

I agree come back
There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy, but I'll never see it
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Yeah come on, I guess you saw the messages some of us sent? No one cares about what happened, wipe the slate clean and come back! 8)
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I second that. Get your butt back here on the double.
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Errr Sniper u made the daddy look a fool and trust me not alot of women do that...

So you should get a second chance.. .. .. ..
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

yeah sniper come back, you know you want too
Cameron.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Any time now Sniper...
Image
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

yeah we got all day
Cameron.
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

just a possibility.. maybe sniper is back but we dont know it..
weedguru_badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm
Location: Is hell smokey?*?*? (8-S)
Contact:

come on back sniper

Post by weedguru_badass »

Hey I don't know what has gone on but come on back sniper all are welcome here and I have read some good posts of urs.
I would be nice to hear ur name echo in these here forums again ;)
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.

Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Can't a girl lurk in peace?!
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 »

woah what the fuck...

so what was all that shit about....are you even a chick
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Am I a female? Let me check-- Yes, yes I am.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 »

well then what was the point of using someone elses picture? why dont you just use your own pic...after reading your signature i guess ill quit asking questions about it
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Hey Sniper, great to have you back!!
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users