You're welcome to come back any time you like....I mean all this is over a stupid picture? If you thinking we're all mad at you and everything , you're wrong. Initially, we were suprised and intrigued by the pic thing, but who cares. I think I can speak for all members here when I say we enjoyed your contributitions to the forums and would like to see you back
Please come back Sniper....
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Please come back Sniper....
Hey Sniper, come on now, we all know you're out there. You've been seen online twice in the last 2 days.
You're welcome to come back any time you like....I mean all this is over a stupid picture? If you thinking we're all mad at you and everything , you're wrong. Initially, we were suprised and intrigued by the pic thing, but who cares. I think I can speak for all members here when I say we enjoyed your contributitions to the forums and would like to see you back
You're welcome to come back any time you like....I mean all this is over a stupid picture? If you thinking we're all mad at you and everything , you're wrong. Initially, we were suprised and intrigued by the pic thing, but who cares. I think I can speak for all members here when I say we enjoyed your contributitions to the forums and would like to see you back

-
KingPing
- Bonghead

- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:09 am
- Location: In a field of Weed
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- Daddy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1413
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
- Location: Manchester England / Australia
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
- mishima_beef
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Contact:
-
weedguru_badass
- Bonghead

- Posts: 297
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm
- Location: Is hell smokey?*?*? (8-S)
- Contact:
come on back sniper
Hey I don't know what has gone on but come on back sniper all are welcome here and I have read some good posts of urs.
I would be nice to hear ur name echo in these here forums again
I would be nice to hear ur name echo in these here forums again
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.
Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
- c4rdsh4rk_88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 514
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
- Location: BC, Canada
- Contact:
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
- c4rdsh4rk_88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 514
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
- Location: BC, Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users