Scary Shit...

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Scary Shit...

Post by Ziggy »

I dunno bout you guys, but wat scares me is when im brushing my teeth and i bend down to spit out all the frothy toothpaste from my mouth and stand back up im afraid of seeing a guy standing behind me in the mirror

any of you guys got weird things like this
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

hey ziggy,
either you got some paranoia issues or you must live in a savage place...
either way ye i know what you mean.. Its like atnight when you walking around, and you get that feeling yoruebeen followed....

anyway i try to avoid this tho i do tend to lock the bathroom door when i have a shower and im in on my own and im gunna wash my hair( so i need to close my eyes!) so i have a healthy sense of paranoia, that I would prefer to call caution..

ANIMal
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

LOL

watch less scary movies when your stoned man, it gets in your head

We used to toke up at a freinds alot a while ago, everytime we watched some horromovie or something really scary i got so paranoid on my way home, hell i saw shadows moving in the woods, silhouettes of things i cannot describe flash by in the headlight of my bike and shit
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND

Post by chiggy chong »

Yeah i am a horror buff and im realy paranoinde when im home late at night alone and when im stoned it has got so bad that i have to run out of my house and that was not funny every sound is someone waling upstairs ect :? :shock: :(
HERBING IT 24/7
Khronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Oxford, UK
Contact:

Post by Khronic »

I sometimes get the teeth brushing thing but its usually when im smoking outside and i walk back home wither im being followed or the shadows are doing stuff, paranoid shit like that. also noises canm freak me out but i usually listen to music so that doesnt happen as much
[img]http://www.horkulated.com/images/gifs/floppykill.gif[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Whenever i'm stoned and i'm in a dark place with shadows and silhouettes I get this wierd feeling in my stomach haha , seriously it's so wierd that 'grown ups' can still feel scared in the dark

i think it's a built in instinct
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

dont be so scared of everything. my favorite part of watching scary movies when im stoned is that in your mind the possibility exists that it might happen or that it already has. dont fear death embrace it...it will lead to alot more peaceful lifestyle
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:dont be so scared of everything. my favorite part of watching scary movies when im stoned is that in your mind the possibility exists that it might happen or that it already has. dont fear death embrace it...it will lead to alot more peaceful lifestyle
I'm not scared of death :) I'm scared of what my stoned mind thinks up in those situations :lol:
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
rusianrocket321
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:21 pm
Contact:

Post by rusianrocket321 »

duuude same shit here man...with OP i mean...i laways do that and the washin the hair thing to, openin and closin my eyes used o scare me..but ive kinda gotten over it
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

fuck that shit
you need to calm the fuck down man, nothin` is gonna ever be there, remove the mirror and you be set.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Or just do the rational thing and walk around with a sword, ready for whatever might pop up.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

:o
User avatar
qwertyuiop
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:35 am
Contact:

Post by qwertyuiop »

dude, im all for being wary of your surroundings and stuff, just dont worry so much. even if theres a dude behind u in the mirror, u can just deck him in the face (usually). its no big deal
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:Or just do the rational thing and walk around with a sword, ready for whatever might pop up.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that reminds me of the time my friend greg walked into a Circle K stoned out of his mind with a katana and demanded them to quick the ICEE machine (which has been broke for over a year) lol.... good times
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Re: Scary Shit...

Post by Baybee »

Ziggy wrote:I dunno bout you guys, but wat scares me is when im brushing my teeth and i bend down to spit out all the frothy toothpaste from my mouth and stand back up im afraid of seeing a guy standing behind me in the mirror

any of you guys got weird things like this
Oh my god. When I was little one of my friends told me the story about Bloody mary.. I was so fucking scared that when I showerd, I'd have to cover the miror with a towel or something. Funny shit, took me a while to get over that one..

Also when I was little, when I went to the bathroom, I'd always flush the toilet and run out of there as fast as I could (I'd wash my hands in the kitchen) cause I was scared somethng was going to come out of the toilet and grab me.
haha, I think I'm slightly paranoid sometimes..
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users