Scary Shit...
Moderator: Moderators
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Scary Shit...
I dunno bout you guys, but wat scares me is when im brushing my teeth and i bend down to spit out all the frothy toothpaste from my mouth and stand back up im afraid of seeing a guy standing behind me in the mirror
any of you guys got weird things like this
any of you guys got weird things like this
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
hey ziggy,
either you got some paranoia issues or you must live in a savage place...
either way ye i know what you mean.. Its like atnight when you walking around, and you get that feeling yoruebeen followed....
anyway i try to avoid this tho i do tend to lock the bathroom door when i have a shower and im in on my own and im gunna wash my hair( so i need to close my eyes!) so i have a healthy sense of paranoia, that I would prefer to call caution..
ANIMal
either you got some paranoia issues or you must live in a savage place...
either way ye i know what you mean.. Its like atnight when you walking around, and you get that feeling yoruebeen followed....
anyway i try to avoid this tho i do tend to lock the bathroom door when i have a shower and im in on my own and im gunna wash my hair( so i need to close my eyes!) so i have a healthy sense of paranoia, that I would prefer to call caution..
ANIMal
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
LOL
watch less scary movies when your stoned man, it gets in your head
We used to toke up at a freinds alot a while ago, everytime we watched some horromovie or something really scary i got so paranoid on my way home, hell i saw shadows moving in the woods, silhouettes of things i cannot describe flash by in the headlight of my bike and shit
watch less scary movies when your stoned man, it gets in your head
We used to toke up at a freinds alot a while ago, everytime we watched some horromovie or something really scary i got so paranoid on my way home, hell i saw shadows moving in the woods, silhouettes of things i cannot describe flash by in the headlight of my bike and shit
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
- chiggy chong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
- Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND
-
Khronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 646
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
- Location: Oxford, UK
- Contact:
I sometimes get the teeth brushing thing but its usually when im smoking outside and i walk back home wither im being followed or the shadows are doing stuff, paranoid shit like that. also noises canm freak me out but i usually listen to music so that doesnt happen as much
[img]http://www.horkulated.com/images/gifs/floppykill.gif[/img]
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Whenever i'm stoned and i'm in a dark place with shadows and silhouettes I get this wierd feeling in my stomach haha , seriously it's so wierd that 'grown ups' can still feel scared in the dark
i think it's a built in instinct
i think it's a built in instinct
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
dont be so scared of everything. my favorite part of watching scary movies when im stoned is that in your mind the possibility exists that it might happen or that it already has. dont fear death embrace it...it will lead to alot more peaceful lifestyle
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
I'm not scared of deathWeedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:dont be so scared of everything. my favorite part of watching scary movies when im stoned is that in your mind the possibility exists that it might happen or that it already has. dont fear death embrace it...it will lead to alot more peaceful lifestyle
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
rusianrocket321
- Casual toker

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:21 pm
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- qwertyuiop
- Bonghead

- Posts: 218
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:35 am
- Contact:
-
PuffPuffGive
- Bonghead

- Posts: 341
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
- Location: Florida Keys
- Contact:
Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:Or just do the rational thing and walk around with a sword, ready for whatever might pop up.
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
Re: Scary Shit...
Oh my god. When I was little one of my friends told me the story about Bloody mary.. I was so fucking scared that when I showerd, I'd have to cover the miror with a towel or something. Funny shit, took me a while to get over that one..Ziggy wrote:I dunno bout you guys, but wat scares me is when im brushing my teeth and i bend down to spit out all the frothy toothpaste from my mouth and stand back up im afraid of seeing a guy standing behind me in the mirror
any of you guys got weird things like this
Also when I was little, when I went to the bathroom, I'd always flush the toilet and run out of there as fast as I could (I'd wash my hands in the kitchen) cause I was scared somethng was going to come out of the toilet and grab me.
haha, I think I'm slightly paranoid sometimes..
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users