i look like an idiot smoking

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

spongebong
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:19 am
Contact:

i look like an idiot smoking

Post by spongebong »

well...ive been smoking since june...wen i learned to smoke I used a bong all the time with my pot buddy..but he moved..luckily i have other pothead friends and they let me smoke with their circle..however..they prefer blunts. I havent smoked a cig or nuttin in my life..and it was burning alot cuz usually with a bong the water makes it feel good. Anyways..i pinch and lick the shit out of the blunt.....someone please tell me the right techniques to holding a blunt and the "PROPER" way of inhaling..i wanna make sure i get it right...thx for help
spongebong
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:19 am
Contact:

Post by spongebong »

and is it true that the more you smoke and as time goes by the more weed your going to need when you smoke or is it the other way around, the more you smoke the less weed your going to need because you know your limits or something like that...
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

If you've been smoking a while, you will need to smoke more to get you high as you will have built up a tolerance, just like with any drug.

Also, don't pinch the blunt, hold it, without gripping, just hold it. Dry your lips before you take a hit, or get your tongue out of the roach.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

Dont pinch it, hold it reasonably tightly, and move your lips over your teeth sorta thing. Its hard to explain. If your lips are soaking wet, wipe them on somethin, then toke. No one likes a soggy blunt...
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Never, Ever pinch a blunt.

You have to hold it gently, Dont pressure it between your fingers or it will deform the part of the blunt your holding.

Also, Dont put the blunt way into your mouth, Jus so that your lips are barley touching it. Never lick your lips then take a hit, If you have to wipe your lips before hitting so they're dry.

(This could be moved to Virgin Lungs.)
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Any advice I could give you has already been given. As for the actual inhale part, I can't help ya there, cuz it's been so long since I've smoked a joint. There is a certain technique to it though, it's not the same as smoking digs.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Shwoot wrote:Any advice I could give you has already been given. As for the actual inhale part, I can't help ya there, cuz it's been so long since I've smoked a joint. There is a certain technique to it though, it's not the same as smoking digs.
i smoke cigs the same as i smoke joints cept maybe i'll hold the smoke in a little longer.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

your lungs must be FUCKED
mosherben
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:45 am
Location: Newcastle
Contact:

Post by mosherben »

you do realize most of the THC is absorbed into your lungs in the first 2 seconds of taking a hit..
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Cusmar wrote:
Shwoot wrote:Any advice I could give you has already been given. As for the actual inhale part, I can't help ya there, cuz it's been so long since I've smoked a joint. There is a certain technique to it though, it's not the same as smoking digs.
i smoke cigs the same as i smoke joints cept maybe i'll hold the smoke in a little longer.
Same
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

BUDA wrote:
Cusmar wrote:
Shwoot wrote:Any advice I could give you has already been given. As for the actual inhale part, I can't help ya there, cuz it's been so long since I've smoked a joint. There is a certain technique to it though, it's not the same as smoking digs.
i smoke cigs the same as i smoke joints cept maybe i'll hold the smoke in a little longer.
Same
you two either hit joints likin fuckin pansies or you smoke ciggs like fuckin junkbag fiens :D :lol: :wink:
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

No, i do the same. I think they meant the hold the smoke from a joint in longer than the smoke from a cig.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

I know what Mac's saying..when I smoke a cig, it's a light puff, light inhale, then exhale about a second later. When I'm smokin a j, I suck the shit out of that bitch, inhale, take yet another long toke, inhale, toke one more time to finish it off, then hold that bitch in for 10 seconds or longer. I also know people who smoke cigs and joints exactly the same though, so I know where all of you guys are comin from.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

yeah my hit is completly differant from joint to cig.. ive seen sickos smoke cigs like a joint just huffing the shit out of it.. thats disgusting
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

mac dre wrote:yeah my hit is completly differant from joint to cig.. ive seen sickos smoke cigs like a joint just huffing the shit out of it.. thats disgusting
not to mention discusting,dumb,irritating,stinking, did i mention dumb?

fuck cigarettes, i have said it a million times, i will say it many times more
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users