i look like an idiot smoking
Moderator: Moderators
-
spongebong
- Casual toker

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:19 am
- Contact:
i look like an idiot smoking
well...ive been smoking since june...wen i learned to smoke I used a bong all the time with my pot buddy..but he moved..luckily i have other pothead friends and they let me smoke with their circle..however..they prefer blunts. I havent smoked a cig or nuttin in my life..and it was burning alot cuz usually with a bong the water makes it feel good. Anyways..i pinch and lick the shit out of the blunt.....someone please tell me the right techniques to holding a blunt and the "PROPER" way of inhaling..i wanna make sure i get it right...thx for help
-
spongebong
- Casual toker

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:19 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
If you've been smoking a while, you will need to smoke more to get you high as you will have built up a tolerance, just like with any drug.
Also, don't pinch the blunt, hold it, without gripping, just hold it. Dry your lips before you take a hit, or get your tongue out of the roach.
Also, don't pinch the blunt, hold it, without gripping, just hold it. Dry your lips before you take a hit, or get your tongue out of the roach.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
Cheeba
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1487
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
- Location: Essex, England UK
- Contact:
Dont pinch it, hold it reasonably tightly, and move your lips over your teeth sorta thing. Its hard to explain. If your lips are soaking wet, wipe them on somethin, then toke. No one likes a soggy blunt...
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
-
BGDetroit
Never, Ever pinch a blunt.
You have to hold it gently, Dont pressure it between your fingers or it will deform the part of the blunt your holding.
Also, Dont put the blunt way into your mouth, Jus so that your lips are barley touching it. Never lick your lips then take a hit, If you have to wipe your lips before hitting so they're dry.
(This could be moved to Virgin Lungs.)
You have to hold it gently, Dont pressure it between your fingers or it will deform the part of the blunt your holding.
Also, Dont put the blunt way into your mouth, Jus so that your lips are barley touching it. Never lick your lips then take a hit, If you have to wipe your lips before hitting so they're dry.
(This could be moved to Virgin Lungs.)
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
Any advice I could give you has already been given. As for the actual inhale part, I can't help ya there, cuz it's been so long since I've smoked a joint. There is a certain technique to it though, it's not the same as smoking digs.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
i smoke cigs the same as i smoke joints cept maybe i'll hold the smoke in a little longer.Shwoot wrote:Any advice I could give you has already been given. As for the actual inhale part, I can't help ya there, cuz it's been so long since I've smoked a joint. There is a certain technique to it though, it's not the same as smoking digs.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
-
Scratch
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
- Location: inhale...exhaleee..
- Contact:
-
mosherben
- Bonghead

- Posts: 247
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:45 am
- Location: Newcastle
- Contact:
-
BUDA
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3849
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm
SameCusmar wrote:i smoke cigs the same as i smoke joints cept maybe i'll hold the smoke in a little longer.Shwoot wrote:Any advice I could give you has already been given. As for the actual inhale part, I can't help ya there, cuz it's been so long since I've smoked a joint. There is a certain technique to it though, it's not the same as smoking digs.
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
you two either hit joints likin fuckin pansies or you smoke ciggs like fuckin junkbag fiensBUDA wrote:SameCusmar wrote:i smoke cigs the same as i smoke joints cept maybe i'll hold the smoke in a little longer.Shwoot wrote:Any advice I could give you has already been given. As for the actual inhale part, I can't help ya there, cuz it's been so long since I've smoked a joint. There is a certain technique to it though, it's not the same as smoking digs.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
I know what Mac's saying..when I smoke a cig, it's a light puff, light inhale, then exhale about a second later. When I'm smokin a j, I suck the shit out of that bitch, inhale, take yet another long toke, inhale, toke one more time to finish it off, then hold that bitch in for 10 seconds or longer. I also know people who smoke cigs and joints exactly the same though, so I know where all of you guys are comin from.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
not to mention discusting,dumb,irritating,stinking, did i mention dumb?mac dre wrote:yeah my hit is completly differant from joint to cig.. ive seen sickos smoke cigs like a joint just huffing the shit out of it.. thats disgusting
fuck cigarettes, i have said it a million times, i will say it many times more
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users