Anchorman
Moderator: Moderators
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
Anchorman
I cant believe this hasnt been listed before. i love this movie when blazed or not
- reefaman
- Casual toker

- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:57 pm
- Contact:
- BabyLemonade
- Casual toker

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:57 pm
- Contact:
- chiggy chong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
- Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND
-
MOT
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
Scratch
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
- Location: inhale...exhaleee..
- Contact:
- islanders182
- Casual toker

- Posts: 62
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 10:33 pm
- Contact:
-
Scratch
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
- Location: inhale...exhaleee..
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
This movie is f*ck*n hilarious. i just finished watching it. The anchorman gang fight and the glass box of emotion had me laughing my ass off.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
- Weedguru Gooster
- Bonghead

- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: California, Bay Area
- Contact:
This is the Ron Burgendy movie? I couldnt believe it the first time I saw it.
One of the only movies that was funnier and weirder (not Fear and Loathing weird, but hysterical weird) I think is Zoolander - of course the fact I saw it on X probably has something to do with the reason I couldnt stop laughing.
Goo
One of the only movies that was funnier and weirder (not Fear and Loathing weird, but hysterical weird) I think is Zoolander - of course the fact I saw it on X probably has something to do with the reason I couldnt stop laughing.
Goo
"Its a pipe not a pulpit, so pass it on or get accosted."
mcchris
mcchris
-
Pirate Hippie
- Casual toker

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:18 am
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
I'm going to punch you in the ovaries....straight shot
incredibly jokes movie
incredibly jokes movie
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
- voodoo child
- Casual toker

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:39 pm
- Location: england
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users