Anchorman

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Anchorman

Post by WidespreadDead »

I cant believe this hasnt been listed before. i love this movie when blazed or not
User avatar
reefaman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:57 pm
Contact:

Post by reefaman »

Ron Burgundy is the bomb!!!!

This movie works for me everytime I get caned!!!! You guys should watch it..
User avatar
BabyLemonade
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:57 pm
Contact:

Post by BabyLemonade »

omg i must of seen this movie so many times, me and my friends quoted it for weeks like the losers we are
User avatar
chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND

Post by chiggy chong »

tis a great film only seen it sober though but still great the bit where all the news groups have a street fight cutting each other to bits is funny as hell to :D :P
HERBING IT 24/7
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

I still refer to my arms as 'my guns'! :lol:
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

"I doooon't knooow what we're YELLLING ABOUT!!!"
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

LOOOUUUD NOISSESSS
User avatar
islanders182
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 10:33 pm
Contact:

Post by islanders182 »

it's got bits of real panther in it
"i don't have to take a test to tell you that i do drugs."
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

smells like bigfoot's dick
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

This movie is f*ck*n hilarious. i just finished watching it. The anchorman gang fight and the glass box of emotion had me laughing my ass off.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
Weedguru Gooster
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:56 am
Location: California, Bay Area
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Gooster »

This is the Ron Burgendy movie? I couldnt believe it the first time I saw it.

One of the only movies that was funnier and weirder (not Fear and Loathing weird, but hysterical weird) I think is Zoolander - of course the fact I saw it on X probably has something to do with the reason I couldnt stop laughing.


Goo
"Its a pipe not a pulpit, so pass it on or get accosted."
mcchris
Pirate Hippie
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:18 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Post by Pirate Hippie »

"I ate some of that pink insulation..it wasn't cotton candy like the man said it was. My stomache itches..." I LOVE BRICK!!

Haha, thats a great movie, its even funnier when your ripped.
>^. .^< Kate >^. .^<
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

just smoked a j and watching this movie once again...this shit is great
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

I'm going to punch you in the ovaries....straight shot

incredibly jokes movie
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
User avatar
voodoo child
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:39 pm
Location: england
Contact:

Post by voodoo child »

got baked to this movie few nites back. pure funny
when ron and the newsroom sing



u stay classy san diego
we were somewhere around barstow on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users