Still high

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
mb83
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:55 am
Contact:

Still high

Post by mb83 »

I had skunk last night for the first time and I'm still high I think.


We boiled it in milk than put the milk into our tea, then drank the rest of the milk straight. This was 8pm last night, the effects didnt come on till 11pm and I was trippin, had the shakes, could feel my heart beating. Has bad sweats etc...


Its now 1pm, some 17 hours after consuming the tea and I still feel weird. How long will it last? I need to get sane very quickly, any tips?
mb83
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:55 am
Contact:

Post by mb83 »

We empitied a full £10 bag into 1 cup of milk, not sure how many oz's of buds.
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

just burnt out thats all, you'll be aight
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i woudlnt of been oz's cuz if i could get oz's for a tenner, i wouldnt ever work in my life, im sure it was good though` :)
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

mb83 wrote:We empitied a full £10 bag into 1 cup of milk, not sure how many GRAMS of buds.
fixed.

you'll be alright... just smoke some more :P
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Evilgrinch
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:10 pm
Location: West Drayton, London, England
Contact:

Post by Evilgrinch »

Being high for 17 hours sounds like decent value for money.
"Dude, this spliff isn't gonna smoke itself."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users