I had skunk last night for the first time and I'm still high I think.
We boiled it in milk than put the milk into our tea, then drank the rest of the milk straight. This was 8pm last night, the effects didnt come on till 11pm and I was trippin, had the shakes, could feel my heart beating. Has bad sweats etc...
Its now 1pm, some 17 hours after consuming the tea and I still feel weird. How long will it last? I need to get sane very quickly, any tips?
Still high
Moderator: Moderators
-
mb83
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:55 am
- Contact:
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
nowhere
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1675
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
- Location: Cornwall - England
- Contact:
- Evilgrinch
- Casual toker

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:10 pm
- Location: West Drayton, London, England
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users