Pissing on seats..

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Guys: If you miss the toilet do you clean it up?

Yes
20
69%
No
9
31%
 
Total votes: 29

GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Pissing on seats..

Post by GAZ »

I was at a mates house for a party and i needed a piss so i went to his bathroom. i looked inside and someone has pissed all over the floor and the seat. Im a guy myself and i know sometimes we're not the greatest of aimers but the person who did this either was completely fucked or they did it on purpose. I understand that sometimes people miss but all it takes is a bit of toilet paper to wipe it up, not just leavin it their for the next toilet user to find. Anyone else get pissed off by this?
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

I never miss unless i'm fucked. Even then it'll only be a little bit, and even then i'll clean it up.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Re: Pissing on seats..

Post by pirate »

GAJ wrote:I was at a mates house for a party and i needed a piss so i went to his bathroom. i looked inside and someone has pissed all over the floor and the seat. Im a guy myself and i know sometimes we're not the greatest of aimers but the person who did this either was completely fucked or they did it on purpose. I understand that sometimes people miss but all it takes is a bit of toilet paper to wipe it up, not just leavin it their for the next toilet user to find. Anyone else get pissed off by this?
thats what trees and neighbours' cars are for..... :) at least in this country
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

If i happen to sprinkle some piss on the seat i clean it up, i think thats just what you do ...

at parties its trees and walls i piss onto, i don't clean those up though
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

i usually go and water the grass when someone else is taking a piss in the washroom
Guest

Post by Guest »

hmm..option c: I have a vagina.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote:hmm..option c: I have a vagina.
I think this one is a guys only poll :p

I dont think a woman is able to pee on the seat

not without doing it deliberately that is
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I always clean it up. I wouldnt want to sit in a pile of piss, why should someone else have to?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
gates
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 7:20 pm
Location: wisconsin
Contact:

Post by gates »

That's just straight up ignorent but even if this was fucked and missed he would of clean it up but since he missed so bad that it got all over the floor the filthy bastard said oh shit and ran in fear of beeing embarassed
flynn

Post by flynn »

ok you dirty fucks who voted no
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

It's actualy just one dirty fuck


track him down :)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

If it's a Public toliet i won't clean my piss up cus someone gets payed to do it, But anywhere else i will Eg someones house...
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

Why should i clean it up,lol.the cleaners are employed for this sort of thing.
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
Substance G
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
Contact:

Post by Substance G »

Yes, I take toilet paper and clean if I miss.

The most irritating thing isn't finding out someone didn't clean it, though. It's finding out that someone didn't flush the toilet after taking a piss. That's just disgusting, and whenever that happens to me (which is often because my dad's fucking lazy) I go to another bathroom.
:)
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

If i'm round a mates house i'd clean it up, public toilets no fucking way.

When i was at school i used to piss all over the seat and the handle just in the vain hope it would fuck over someones day. I used to be kind of an arsehole really. Oh well :lol:
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users