Pissing on seats..
Moderator: Moderators
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
Pissing on seats..
I was at a mates house for a party and i needed a piss so i went to his bathroom. i looked inside and someone has pissed all over the floor and the seat. Im a guy myself and i know sometimes we're not the greatest of aimers but the person who did this either was completely fucked or they did it on purpose. I understand that sometimes people miss but all it takes is a bit of toilet paper to wipe it up, not just leavin it their for the next toilet user to find. Anyone else get pissed off by this?
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
Re: Pissing on seats..
thats what trees and neighbours' cars are for.....GAJ wrote:I was at a mates house for a party and i needed a piss so i went to his bathroom. i looked inside and someone has pissed all over the floor and the seat. Im a guy myself and i know sometimes we're not the greatest of aimers but the person who did this either was completely fucked or they did it on purpose. I understand that sometimes people miss but all it takes is a bit of toilet paper to wipe it up, not just leavin it their for the next toilet user to find. Anyone else get pissed off by this?
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com
[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
If i happen to sprinkle some piss on the seat i clean it up, i think thats just what you do ...
at parties its trees and walls i piss onto, i don't clean those up though
at parties its trees and walls i piss onto, i don't clean those up though
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
I think this one is a guys only poll :pjus.me.n.my.pipe wrote:hmm..option c: I have a vagina.
I dont think a woman is able to pee on the seat
not without doing it deliberately that is
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
gates
- Bonghead

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 7:20 pm
- Location: wisconsin
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
Psycho
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 615
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
- Location: Masse
-
Substance G
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
- Contact:
Yes, I take toilet paper and clean if I miss.
The most irritating thing isn't finding out someone didn't clean it, though. It's finding out that someone didn't flush the toilet after taking a piss. That's just disgusting, and whenever that happens to me (which is often because my dad's fucking lazy) I go to another bathroom.
The most irritating thing isn't finding out someone didn't clean it, though. It's finding out that someone didn't flush the toilet after taking a piss. That's just disgusting, and whenever that happens to me (which is often because my dad's fucking lazy) I go to another bathroom.
:)
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
If i'm round a mates house i'd clean it up, public toilets no fucking way.
When i was at school i used to piss all over the seat and the handle just in the vain hope it would fuck over someones day. I used to be kind of an arsehole really. Oh well
When i was at school i used to piss all over the seat and the handle just in the vain hope it would fuck over someones day. I used to be kind of an arsehole really. Oh well
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users