if you were an animal...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
crazycripple
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: PA
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by crazycripple »

if i could be any animal i would probably be a leopon, which is a leopard bred with a lion.

Image
[url=http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=krummma4.gif][img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6262/krummma4.th.gif[/img][/url]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Weedguru Higher »

^I had no idea such an animal existed!
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Bubbles »

i once owned a farm that specialised in hybrid animals. we had 7 ligers, 2 leopons, a zorse, 14 duckhawks, 100 chicken/ostrich crosses (1 egg could feed a family of eleven).
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by andriaSRH »

I'd be a thizz hawk.

And yes I just made that up. Wanna fight about it?
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by wgToonces »

I actually own a share. It's a mix between a shark and a bear...Pretty bad ass.
:scratchs:
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I'd be a cobager, a mix between a tiger and a cobra and a bat, for sonar abilities and flight, also extreme strength agility and stealth, and deadly venomous bites and slithering up surfaces!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by wgToonces »

Ahh shit Flow, when you said that on msn I thought you were talking about the beers Tiger and Cobra hahaha, then you said you'll go for a tigra or something so I thought you meant half Tiger beer and half a Cobra lol. Didn't know you were talking about actual animals.
:scratchs:
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

haha, i'll add a beer to it, just for fun:p


cobaster

--> cobra bat stella tiger !
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by weedguru_animal »

As much as I would like to say Wolf, as I revere the strange canine/feline majestic beasts, I would say, that my character is far mor fox. My guile is totally focused in the intellectual realm, and my nightmares and daymares all revolve around persecution by the masses with shotguns for eating their lambs and mutton, whilst the farmers are asleep. Fox...or Ocelot, as I have a definite tendency towards sadism, but also, the sense to avoid showing it when I will likely be crushed for doing so...much like the smaller efforts of the feline realm.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

weedguru_animal wrote:As much as I would like to say Wolf, as I revere the strange canine/feline majestic beasts, I would say, that my character is far mor fox. My guile is totally focused in the intellectual realm, and my nightmares and daymares all revolve around persecution by the masses with shotguns for eating their lambs and mutton, whilst the farmers are asleep. Fox...or Ocelot, as I have a definite tendency towards sadism, but also, the sense to avoid showing it when I will likely be crushed for doing so...much like the smaller efforts of the feline realm.
what sir, is an OCELOT?
woah
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by weedguru_animal »

Its a small feline who lives in the trees, hunts by night, and maintains an ultra keen sense of awareness of all round it, constantly, whether asleep or awake...
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by pkkupo »

Image


OR


Image


Take your pick.

If I weren't to be a bird of prey I would go for a White Tiger, solely because of their exceptional beauty.
Image
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by MatteN »

io wanna change my answer. i want to either big a dangerous shark or one of those cute but super fierce tigers that can fuck shit up ^^^like the one pkku above me
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: if you were an animal...

Post by Weedguru Higher »

If I were am animal I'd be a dog, cause I like to eat pussy!
Image
NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Where ever the wind takes me
Contact:

Re:

Post by NinjetteDL420 »

SpRi7e wrote:I'd be a mountain gorilla because their a beast.
u are a mountain gorilla
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users