if you were an animal...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

if you were an animal...

Post by swanee89 »

what would you be? another thread gave me the idea...

i would totally be a komodo dragon. their like ancient reptiles, they have dragon in their name, they have deadly bacteria infested saliva, and live on secluded tropical islands and swim freely, hopping from island to island eating on deer and other small mammals. what a life...

plus, theyve been my favorite animal since like 3rd grade when i saw a show on them on the discovery channel.

Image
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

hehe good idea on this thread :lol:

I would totatlly be a Cheetah, just because they can chase down practically anything they want and carry it up a tree and munch on it. I would have spots too :D
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

^ i thought leopards carried stuff up into trees, not cheethas.

side note: cheetahs are the only felines who cant retract their claws.
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

If i remember correctly which i probably don't the cheetah would carry its food up into a tree so that lions and shit wouldn't steal it.

Whats so special about retracting claws if u dont mind me asking, what are the benifits?
king
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:58 pm
Contact:

Post by king »

id wanna be a lion, they been my favorite animal since i was a kid...Image
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

i hate to use wikipedia as a source, but what the hell...

-the non-retractable claws offer the cat extra grip in its high-speed pursuits

after doing some research, i have found photos of both cheetahs and leopards in trees but im almost 100% leopards are what your thinking about, not cheetahs.
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

sweet thanks swanee, hehe if anythin ya can outrun the pigs :lol:
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

If I could be any animal...it'd be weedguru_animal.
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

^ i saw that one coming :)
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

i didn't but now that i see it its not that clever...kinda disappointing...
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

^respect your elders. back on topic please :)
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
doobieman420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:49 am
Location: Lancaster County, PA
Contact:

Post by doobieman420 »

id either be a falcon for flying or a gorilla for forest life and physical strenght. id always be pounding on other gorrilas...
My entire world is contained in this plastic cup...
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

Nice thread idea swanee

I would rather be a gorilla or a cat
Gorilla because their cool and huge
And a cat because i see my cats lying around the house all day just eat and sleeping and i call that a pretty good life
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

id be a snow leopard.... cause... well shit i dont know why... i just want to be one
woah
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

id either be a falcon for flying or a gorilla for forest life and physical strenght. id always be pounding on other gorrilas...
I respect Weedguru_animal i just didnt find that statement clever....but non the less Animal is a beast; A falcon thats a damn good one, they can dive soo quick good choice man.[/quote]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users