
if you were an animal...
Moderator: Moderators
-
crazycripple
- Bonghead

- Posts: 158
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: PA
- Contact:
Re: if you were an animal...
[url=http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=krummma4.gif][img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6262/krummma4.th.gif[/img][/url]
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: if you were an animal...
i once owned a farm that specialised in hybrid animals. we had 7 ligers, 2 leopons, a zorse, 14 duckhawks, 100 chicken/ostrich crosses (1 egg could feed a family of eleven).

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: if you were an animal...
I'd be a thizz hawk.
And yes I just made that up. Wanna fight about it?
And yes I just made that up. Wanna fight about it?
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: if you were an animal...
I actually own a share. It's a mix between a shark and a bear...Pretty bad ass.
:scratchs:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: if you were an animal...
I'd be a cobager, a mix between a tiger and a cobra and a bat, for sonar abilities and flight, also extreme strength agility and stealth, and deadly venomous bites and slithering up surfaces!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: if you were an animal...
Ahh shit Flow, when you said that on msn I thought you were talking about the beers Tiger and Cobra hahaha, then you said you'll go for a tigra or something so I thought you meant half Tiger beer and half a Cobra lol. Didn't know you were talking about actual animals.
:scratchs:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: if you were an animal...
haha, i'll add a beer to it, just for fun:p
cobaster
--> cobra bat stella tiger !
cobaster
--> cobra bat stella tiger !
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: if you were an animal...
As much as I would like to say Wolf, as I revere the strange canine/feline majestic beasts, I would say, that my character is far mor fox. My guile is totally focused in the intellectual realm, and my nightmares and daymares all revolve around persecution by the masses with shotguns for eating their lambs and mutton, whilst the farmers are asleep. Fox...or Ocelot, as I have a definite tendency towards sadism, but also, the sense to avoid showing it when I will likely be crushed for doing so...much like the smaller efforts of the feline realm.
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: if you were an animal...
what sir, is an OCELOT?weedguru_animal wrote:As much as I would like to say Wolf, as I revere the strange canine/feline majestic beasts, I would say, that my character is far mor fox. My guile is totally focused in the intellectual realm, and my nightmares and daymares all revolve around persecution by the masses with shotguns for eating their lambs and mutton, whilst the farmers are asleep. Fox...or Ocelot, as I have a definite tendency towards sadism, but also, the sense to avoid showing it when I will likely be crushed for doing so...much like the smaller efforts of the feline realm.
woah
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: if you were an animal...
Its a small feline who lives in the trees, hunts by night, and maintains an ultra keen sense of awareness of all round it, constantly, whether asleep or awake...
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: if you were an animal...

OR

Take your pick.
If I weren't to be a bird of prey I would go for a White Tiger, solely because of their exceptional beauty.


Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
MatteN
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: U.S until I get an my own island
- Contact:
Re: if you were an animal...
io wanna change my answer. i want to either big a dangerous shark or one of those cute but super fierce tigers that can fuck shit up ^^^like the one pkku above me

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
NinjetteDL420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 342
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm
- Location: Where ever the wind takes me
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
