DEAL OF DA CENTURY

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

tom wrote:good goin` man lols, you can set up like 34534534 grow rooms =]
WHOA, that's alot of grow rooms off of a 6-7ft long light. I think I'm only gong to grow like 3-4 plants at a time.....
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

was talkign to joe cuz he got all that free shit duhhh
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

tom wrote:was talkign to joe cuz he got all that free shit duhhh
well I didn't know...that is what the quote button is for TOM.....HAHA!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

yeah yeha yeah i remeber those apartments i think that would be tight.
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

what apartments......? I'm talking abotu a neighborhood....a HOUSE! not an apartment!you don't know where I'm talking about..I'll have to show you where. HAven't seen the hosue yet. 3 bedroom, 2 bath
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

yea thats how i do all my grows.. (i only got one lol)

right now im rentin a 2 bedroom 1 bath small shack of a house with about 40 plants Almost. depends on how many males.

but yo man make sure you tell tha landlord its not cool to grow and they dont know they'll get busted 2. my landlord knows. and theres no penalty in asking. he cant do anything to you for askin. even though he could set you up lol but i've smoked many times with my landy lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Dopeman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: Northamptonshire,UK
Contact:

Post by Dopeman »

ill hav a uv light plz!!!
King of the Bongos
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

JusJoe wrote:yea thats how i do all my grows.. (i only got one lol)

right now im rentin a 2 bedroom 1 bath small shack of a house with about 40 plants Almost. depends on how many males.

but yo man make sure you tell tha landlord its not cool to grow and they dont know they'll get busted 2. my landlord knows. and theres no penalty in asking. he cant do anything to you for askin. even though he could set you up lol but i've smoked many times with my landy lol
preciate the advice!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

no prob man.i think my landlord been pinchin off my buds though lol remember. he can always ripp you. take yo plants change da locks and you cant do SHIT! its a chance you take. but i put a lock on the door of my grow room but locks can be broken he WILL break da door if he wants it bad enuf.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

JusJoe wrote:no prob man.i think my landlord been pinchin off my buds though lol remember. he can always ripp you. take yo plants change da locks and you cant do SHIT! its a chance you take. but i put a lock on the door of my grow room but locks can be broken he WILL break da door if he wants it bad enuf.
That's why I wouldn't really leave. Go where I had to go. And shotguns all around. He would know not to do such a thing. He can change the locks and take my plants, but I will always know where his building is, and all his tentants are....Muwahahahahaha! :twisted:
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users