DEAL OF DA CENTURY

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

DEAL OF DA CENTURY

Post by JusJoe »

i was goin to lowes to get a new hps and a new timer.
well i see this guy and i ask for a clearance rack
for da timer
he pulls this basket and says "here everything in this basket 5 bux"
so now i got 650 bux worth of dimmers timers and black lights
for 5 bux

damn im a G 8) 8) 8)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

NIIIIICE GOIN
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

i might just sell them on ebay or somethin
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

Yea..you could prolly make a good chunk of change for that
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Are you planning on setting up a grow room?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

R u sure that you can use UV lighting in a grow room to help the plants grow?
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

9.5mm wrote:Are you planning on setting up a grow room?
umm i been havin a grow room lol im doin another one and i was just tryin to get a new timer



Trance wrote:R u sure that you can use UV lighting in a grow room to help the plants grow?
UV lighting??? i only use Cf's and Hps
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

wicked sticks
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

word to that man....you'll be set for life!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I want to set up this tiny closest in my room as a grow spot. but ill be the first to admit I dont know that much about growing.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

9.5mm wrote:I want to set up this tiny closest in my room as a grow spot. but ill be the first to admit I dont know that much about growing.
me neither, but I'm willing to learn, and learn it all!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

well my manager from work, whom i smoke with all the time, his room mate, which he has known for like 10 years, used to grow back in the day and he has a soduim light sitting in a storage closet that he wants to sell. my manager said he grew some crazy shit.
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

headiesmaster wrote:well my manager from work, whom i smoke with all the time, his room mate, which he has known for like 10 years, used to grow back in the day and he has a soduim light sitting in a storage closet that he wants to sell. my manager said he grew some crazy shit.
I am getting that light from him Ian, he only wants 100 buckaroos for it. Me and Aric found a 3 bedroom house for 950 a month over in that neighborhood that is by spring forest and 401. The place I used to take that chinese girl home sometimes.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

good goin` man lols, you can set up like 34534534 grow rooms =]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users