WHOA, that's alot of grow rooms off of a 6-7ft long light. I think I'm only gong to grow like 3-4 plants at a time.....tom wrote:good goin` man lols, you can set up like 34534534 grow rooms =]
DEAL OF DA CENTURY
Moderator: Moderators
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
well I didn't know...that is what the quote button is for TOM.....HAHA!tom wrote:was talkign to joe cuz he got all that free shit duhhh
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- headiesmaster
- Casual toker

- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
- Location: raleigh, nc
- Contact:
yeah yeha yeah i remeber those apartments i think that would be tight.
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
what apartments......? I'm talking abotu a neighborhood....a HOUSE! not an apartment!you don't know where I'm talking about..I'll have to show you where. HAven't seen the hosue yet. 3 bedroom, 2 bath
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- JusJoe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
- Location: TEXAS
- Contact:
yea thats how i do all my grows.. (i only got one lol)
right now im rentin a 2 bedroom 1 bath small shack of a house with about 40 plants Almost. depends on how many males.
but yo man make sure you tell tha landlord its not cool to grow and they dont know they'll get busted 2. my landlord knows. and theres no penalty in asking. he cant do anything to you for askin. even though he could set you up lol but i've smoked many times with my landy lol
right now im rentin a 2 bedroom 1 bath small shack of a house with about 40 plants Almost. depends on how many males.
but yo man make sure you tell tha landlord its not cool to grow and they dont know they'll get busted 2. my landlord knows. and theres no penalty in asking. he cant do anything to you for askin. even though he could set you up lol but i've smoked many times with my landy lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
- Dopeman
- Casual toker

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: Northamptonshire,UK
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
preciate the advice!JusJoe wrote:yea thats how i do all my grows.. (i only got one lol)
right now im rentin a 2 bedroom 1 bath small shack of a house with about 40 plants Almost. depends on how many males.
but yo man make sure you tell tha landlord its not cool to grow and they dont know they'll get busted 2. my landlord knows. and theres no penalty in asking. he cant do anything to you for askin. even though he could set you up lol but i've smoked many times with my landy lol
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- JusJoe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
- Location: TEXAS
- Contact:
no prob man.i think my landlord been pinchin off my buds though lol remember. he can always ripp you. take yo plants change da locks and you cant do SHIT! its a chance you take. but i put a lock on the door of my grow room but locks can be broken he WILL break da door if he wants it bad enuf.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
That's why I wouldn't really leave. Go where I had to go. And shotguns all around. He would know not to do such a thing. He can change the locks and take my plants, but I will always know where his building is, and all his tentants are....Muwahahahahaha!JusJoe wrote:no prob man.i think my landlord been pinchin off my buds though lol remember. he can always ripp you. take yo plants change da locks and you cant do SHIT! its a chance you take. but i put a lock on the door of my grow room but locks can be broken he WILL break da door if he wants it bad enuf.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users