Dont change ya year on ya comp!!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Dont change ya year on ya comp!!

Post by herbal stu »

I put my year back to 1999 so that I could use some program cos my cd key ran out. Anyway puttin ya year back puts osts back too :P and so u end up seein the wrong people to have posted instead of seein replies and topics end up not bein updated leading to refresh button bashing :P very mind boggling while stoned but the high helped me work it out sherlock holmes style I'm a holmesboy! :P bad joke okay so shoot me!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

lol, I had some problems with that when I downloaded some cd copying program.
How much had u had 2 smoke b4 u posted that?
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

I'd say lots....

I salute you!

Image
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

lol nice pic man
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

set your clock to 2050, then install your programs, then set it back to 2004, and everything will be normal again and if you expire your trial date then you seriously will need a new computer by then anyway so it won't matter 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users