Dont change ya year on ya comp!!
Moderator: Moderators
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Dont change ya year on ya comp!!
I put my year back to 1999 so that I could use some program cos my cd key ran out. Anyway puttin ya year back puts osts back too
and so u end up seein the wrong people to have posted instead of seein replies and topics end up not bein updated leading to refresh button bashing
very mind boggling while stoned but the high helped me work it out sherlock holmes style I'm a holmesboy!
bad joke okay so shoot me!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- TheNthDimension
- Bonghead

- Posts: 251
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: Behind you...
- Contact:
-
limit
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 647
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
- TheNthDimension
- Bonghead

- Posts: 251
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: Behind you...
- Contact:
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
set your clock to 2050, then install your programs, then set it back to 2004, and everything will be normal again and if you expire your trial date then you seriously will need a new computer by then anyway so it won't matter 
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
