Top 4 Arguments Against Bush
Moderator: Moderators
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
Top 4 Arguments Against Bush
Hey i know this doesnt go here but i need some help!
I'm planning on writing an article to my high school newspaper on reasons to dislike-not hate, bush because some conservative asshole wrote about reasons to like him. anyways i was wondering if you can send me some of your opinions and some links on some anti-bush information. my 4 reasons are that hes Not Our President, He's Uneducated, He's A Killer (he presided over 152 exectutions, more than the 49 other states combined), and Poor Economy. heres a link that you might like that might make you think twice about the media.
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0104-04.htm
I'm planning on writing an article to my high school newspaper on reasons to dislike-not hate, bush because some conservative asshole wrote about reasons to like him. anyways i was wondering if you can send me some of your opinions and some links on some anti-bush information. my 4 reasons are that hes Not Our President, He's Uneducated, He's A Killer (he presided over 152 exectutions, more than the 49 other states combined), and Poor Economy. heres a link that you might like that might make you think twice about the media.
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0104-04.htm
....Buy the Ticket....
.....Take the Ride.....
.....Take the Ride.....
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
I think George W. is ok and that he always muddles sentences up and comes up with some loony ideas cos he gets high!!
I'll say sumthin hatin him in another post no doubt gawd arent I a hypocrit.
I'll say sumthin hatin him in another post no doubt gawd arent I a hypocrit.
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
He can't speak english very well. He gives this country a bad image. Presidents are, more or less, figureheads, with the power to veto laws (Im pretty sure I spelt that right) and they represent the country. Just think of how many times he's made a complete fucking fool of himself in front of all the world leaders. I bet Clinton was suave, and came off slick and cool. He'd have to be if he got his secretary to... well I think I'll stop here.
Just think of it this way- on September 11th, 2001 we had the worlds sympathy. In less than a year he pulls his war-hungry actions out and causes just about everyone on planet earth to hate the USA. He might have good intentions for the country but it doesn't stop him from doing stupid shit.
82 billion dollars. That's a lot of money- that belongs to US citizens. Ever since the war on Iraq (no, Bush did not start it) presidents have been cutting taxes off things US citizens need- MediCare, schools, parks, roads- to fund their war in the middle east. Why? To find WMD's? well it should be pretty obvious we WON'T find them. Saddam was full of shit and Bush knew it. Taking precautions is fine and dandy but this is ridiculous- Bush is an imperialistic fuck. We shouldn't have the right to march in Iraq, spend a whole bunch of money to build shit and then call it our own. Hell, we DON'T have that right. OK I'm done ranting. I hope he doesn't serve another term (though he probably will)
Just think of it this way- on September 11th, 2001 we had the worlds sympathy. In less than a year he pulls his war-hungry actions out and causes just about everyone on planet earth to hate the USA. He might have good intentions for the country but it doesn't stop him from doing stupid shit.
82 billion dollars. That's a lot of money- that belongs to US citizens. Ever since the war on Iraq (no, Bush did not start it) presidents have been cutting taxes off things US citizens need- MediCare, schools, parks, roads- to fund their war in the middle east. Why? To find WMD's? well it should be pretty obvious we WON'T find them. Saddam was full of shit and Bush knew it. Taking precautions is fine and dandy but this is ridiculous- Bush is an imperialistic fuck. We shouldn't have the right to march in Iraq, spend a whole bunch of money to build shit and then call it our own. Hell, we DON'T have that right. OK I'm done ranting. I hope he doesn't serve another term (though he probably will)
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
I actually thought this was an argument for shaving!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- 100:10100
- Bonghead

- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
- stnoed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 887
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Contact:
-
flynn
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users