Top 4 Arguments Against Bush

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Top 4 Arguments Against Bush

Post by Tokin42 »

Hey i know this doesnt go here but i need some help!

I'm planning on writing an article to my high school newspaper on reasons to dislike-not hate, bush because some conservative asshole wrote about reasons to like him. anyways i was wondering if you can send me some of your opinions and some links on some anti-bush information. my 4 reasons are that hes Not Our President, He's Uneducated, He's A Killer (he presided over 152 exectutions, more than the 49 other states combined), and Poor Economy. heres a link that you might like that might make you think twice about the media.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0104-04.htm
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Here are my four reasons: he's a dick, he's a dick, he's a dick and he's also a dick.
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

i see you have spent many an hour thinking about these, doctor. Im sure 'Tokin42' will thank you for the contribution, good work :roll:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Always trying to help :lol:
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I think George W. is ok and that he always muddles sentences up and comes up with some loony ideas cos he gets high!!

I'll say sumthin hatin him in another post no doubt gawd arent I a hypocrit.
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

He can't speak english very well. He gives this country a bad image. Presidents are, more or less, figureheads, with the power to veto laws (Im pretty sure I spelt that right) and they represent the country. Just think of how many times he's made a complete fucking fool of himself in front of all the world leaders. I bet Clinton was suave, and came off slick and cool. He'd have to be if he got his secretary to... well I think I'll stop here.

Just think of it this way- on September 11th, 2001 we had the worlds sympathy. In less than a year he pulls his war-hungry actions out and causes just about everyone on planet earth to hate the USA. He might have good intentions for the country but it doesn't stop him from doing stupid shit.

82 billion dollars. That's a lot of money- that belongs to US citizens. Ever since the war on Iraq (no, Bush did not start it) presidents have been cutting taxes off things US citizens need- MediCare, schools, parks, roads- to fund their war in the middle east. Why? To find WMD's? well it should be pretty obvious we WON'T find them. Saddam was full of shit and Bush knew it. Taking precautions is fine and dandy but this is ridiculous- Bush is an imperialistic fuck. We shouldn't have the right to march in Iraq, spend a whole bunch of money to build shit and then call it our own. Hell, we DON'T have that right. OK I'm done ranting. I hope he doesn't serve another term (though he probably will)
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

GO KERRY!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

George Bush is a fucking hypocrit. im not even going to get into this, im far to stoned and ill seem like a fool.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I actually thought this was an argument for shaving!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

Herbal $tu wrote:I actually thought this was an argument for shaving!
You just made my fucking day :D
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

Herbal $tu wrote:I actually thought this was an argument for shaving!
hahahah that was great.
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

hahah there would be more than 4 in that case :P
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Care to explain these? :idea:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

hes a:

liar

drunk

former drug addict

idiot
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

he said that his favourite book when he was a child was "the hungry little caterpillar"....isn't that book fairly recent????
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users