What is the first thing you notice when........

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
crazylazyidiot
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:22 am
Location: rhode island stonerz rule!!!!!!!
Contact:

What is the first thing you notice when........

Post by crazylazyidiot »

you look at a guy/girl?.......

you look at Michael Jackson?....(hehe)

your shoes are untied!!!

what are you wearing?.........
roses r red/
grass is green/
lite it up/
but dont be seen!

or the pigs will get you!
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

when I look at a girl I look at her hotness..like her face, hair, body, breasts and ass if viewable...LOL 8)

At Michael Jackson...his face Image

my shoes arent untied..

and what am I wearing??what does this have to do with anything...
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Image

Naw: I look at general hotness: in teh face. I like brunettes, with dark tanned skin, deep eyes, full lips.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

When I lookz at a gurl I check the eyes its where the sultryness and beauty lies. Emotions are alwayz the strongest there!

First think I notice when I see Jacko is how a hammer could do his face wonderz!

When its my shoes I think: "DAMN AGAIN MUTHA FUCKIN SHOES!"

When I notice what I werain I thinkz damn what a chill mofo! meh
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

[/quote=Herbal $tu] When I notice what I werain I thinkz damn what a chill mofo! meh[/quote]
hahahah yeah man

as for girls, i have to say their sexyness lies in their eyes

shoes? bah, my laces dont' come untied for some reason, or i'm wearin flipflop things and chillin 8)

and for michael jackson . . . i don't even wanna go there
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: What is the first thing you notice when........

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

crazylazyidiot wrote: you look at Michael Jackson?....(hehe)

your shoes are untied!!!

what are you wearing?.........
-Peter Pan on heroin. In the interview he kept talking about Peter Pan, and I was the one to notice that his nose has been done to LOOK LIKE PETER PAN'S. Why has noone else ever mentioned this in the tabloids.

-I wouldnt notice until Im mangled at the bottom of a flight of stairs

-Wtf?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

1. haha Eyes then ass not necessarily in that order.

2. no comment

3. first thing i think? i should tied my shoes and the hobo wouldnt have been able to jack em.

4. i dont get it? the first thing i think when i see what im wearing or what am i wearing? the first thing i think is 8) what im wearing is Ecko jeans a Zoo york shirt and a phat farm zip up sweat shirt... (wasnt sure which one so i answered both)
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

I go for the belly first, Bellybutton piercings are sooo unbelievably hot. Most guys don't like em but tongue piercings are cool too, but ahead of that the eyes and lips. (Ever gotten a BJ with a tongue piercing? Cold and tingly :D )

Michael Jackson reminds me of my brother, except he's had his faced smashed in my a jackhammer, been on crack and heroin for 20 years, molests young children, got his face run over by a semi truck, then had an ancient priest attempt mummification by pulling his brain through his nose then failed miserably 8)

My shoes are always untied, I'm a lazy biatch so i just tuck my loose laces under my foot, then have ot keep slidin them back under my foot when they fall out every 5 mins.

My clothes, I think "Damn we lookin good, lets go find some girl witha tongue piercing!" 8)
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Girls - I look at their eyes, their face, their stomach.

Guys - pretty much the same thing.

Michael Jackson I try not to look at, b/c it makes me want to puke...

I'm not wearing shoes...

Or much of anything else for that matter, just the shorts I slept in. :lol:
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

Herbal $tu wrote:When I lookz at a gurl I check the eyes its where the sultryness and beauty lies. Emotions are alwayz the strongest there!
BOLLOCKS! lol :P

when i look at a girl i look at face moving down to tits then moving down to ass depending on if they turn around :?

when i look at michael jackson i think he shud have stayed black because he looks better (not looking like a retard that is)

yes my shoes are untied
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

jackson should be hung or kicked to death by the kids he assaulted
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

you look at a guy/girl?....... body breasts face ass

you look at Michael Jackson?....(hehe) his nose or mask

your shoes are untied!!! what???

what are you wearing?......... .... jeans and a tshirt. :D
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

tom wrote:jackson should be hung or kicked to death by the kids he assaulted
Whooo!! so harsh!!..lol
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Re: What is the first thing you notice when........

Post by seedy fella »

MY TURN!

the first thing i noticed when i look at a chick is that angels do exist :wink:

the first thing i notice when i look at jacko is that devils also do :twisted:

the first thing i notice when my shoes are untied is my laces are v. long

the first thing i notice when what im wearing is i have no dress sense
..My Hat It Has A PomPom.. A PomPom Has My Hat.. And If It Had No PomPom.. It Would Not Be My Hat..

[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/737/images/hi_im_tom_5538521.jpg[/img]
User avatar
godSend
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:26 am
Location: Medicine hat ab
Contact:

Post by godSend »

i try to aviod lookin at m.j.

When i see a chikc gotta check the whole package :P

when my shoes are untied i usually think oh crap not again, but the again i dont usually tied my shoes in a manner that requires retying :P
No sympathy for the devil...You buy the ticket, you take the ride.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users