What is the first thing you notice when........
Moderator: Moderators
- crazylazyidiot
- Casual toker

- Posts: 76
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:22 am
- Location: rhode island stonerz rule!!!!!!!
- Contact:
What is the first thing you notice when........
you look at a guy/girl?.......
you look at Michael Jackson?....(hehe)
your shoes are untied!!!
what are you wearing?.........
you look at Michael Jackson?....(hehe)
your shoes are untied!!!
what are you wearing?.........
roses r red/
grass is green/
lite it up/
but dont be seen!
or the pigs will get you!
grass is green/
lite it up/
but dont be seen!
or the pigs will get you!
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
when I look at a girl I look at her hotness..like her face, hair, body, breasts and ass if viewable...LOL
At Michael Jackson...his face
my shoes arent untied..
and what am I wearing??what does this have to do with anything...
At Michael Jackson...his face

my shoes arent untied..
and what am I wearing??what does this have to do with anything...
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
When I lookz at a gurl I check the eyes its where the sultryness and beauty lies. Emotions are alwayz the strongest there!
First think I notice when I see Jacko is how a hammer could do his face wonderz!
When its my shoes I think: "DAMN AGAIN MUTHA FUCKIN SHOES!"
When I notice what I werain I thinkz damn what a chill mofo! meh
First think I notice when I see Jacko is how a hammer could do his face wonderz!
When its my shoes I think: "DAMN AGAIN MUTHA FUCKIN SHOES!"
When I notice what I werain I thinkz damn what a chill mofo! meh
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- belgianwaffle
- Bonghead

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
- Contact:
[/quote=Herbal $tu] When I notice what I werain I thinkz damn what a chill mofo! meh[/quote]
hahahah yeah man
as for girls, i have to say their sexyness lies in their eyes
shoes? bah, my laces dont' come untied for some reason, or i'm wearin flipflop things and chillin
and for michael jackson . . . i don't even wanna go there
hahahah yeah man
as for girls, i have to say their sexyness lies in their eyes
shoes? bah, my laces dont' come untied for some reason, or i'm wearin flipflop things and chillin
and for michael jackson . . . i don't even wanna go there
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Re: What is the first thing you notice when........
-Peter Pan on heroin. In the interview he kept talking about Peter Pan, and I was the one to notice that his nose has been done to LOOK LIKE PETER PAN'S. Why has noone else ever mentioned this in the tabloids.crazylazyidiot wrote: you look at Michael Jackson?....(hehe)
your shoes are untied!!!
what are you wearing?.........
-I wouldnt notice until Im mangled at the bottom of a flight of stairs
-Wtf?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
1. haha Eyes then ass not necessarily in that order.
2. no comment
3. first thing i think? i should tied my shoes and the hobo wouldnt have been able to jack em.
4. i dont get it? the first thing i think when i see what im wearing or what am i wearing? the first thing i think is
what im wearing is Ecko jeans a Zoo york shirt and a phat farm zip up sweat shirt... (wasnt sure which one so i answered both)
2. no comment
3. first thing i think? i should tied my shoes and the hobo wouldnt have been able to jack em.
4. i dont get it? the first thing i think when i see what im wearing or what am i wearing? the first thing i think is
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
- Sammy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
- Location: British Columbia
I go for the belly first, Bellybutton piercings are sooo unbelievably hot. Most guys don't like em but tongue piercings are cool too, but ahead of that the eyes and lips. (Ever gotten a BJ with a tongue piercing? Cold and tingly
)
Michael Jackson reminds me of my brother, except he's had his faced smashed in my a jackhammer, been on crack and heroin for 20 years, molests young children, got his face run over by a semi truck, then had an ancient priest attempt mummification by pulling his brain through his nose then failed miserably
My shoes are always untied, I'm a lazy biatch so i just tuck my loose laces under my foot, then have ot keep slidin them back under my foot when they fall out every 5 mins.
My clothes, I think "Damn we lookin good, lets go find some girl witha tongue piercing!"
Michael Jackson reminds me of my brother, except he's had his faced smashed in my a jackhammer, been on crack and heroin for 20 years, molests young children, got his face run over by a semi truck, then had an ancient priest attempt mummification by pulling his brain through his nose then failed miserably
My shoes are always untied, I'm a lazy biatch so i just tuck my loose laces under my foot, then have ot keep slidin them back under my foot when they fall out every 5 mins.
My clothes, I think "Damn we lookin good, lets go find some girl witha tongue piercing!"
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
- bl8o m8o
- Bonghead

- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
- Location: Brighton [UK]
- Contact:
BOLLOCKS! lolHerbal $tu wrote:When I lookz at a gurl I check the eyes its where the sultryness and beauty lies. Emotions are alwayz the strongest there!
when i look at a girl i look at face moving down to tits then moving down to ass depending on if they turn around
when i look at michael jackson i think he shud have stayed black because he looks better (not looking like a retard that is)
yes my shoes are untied
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- stnoed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 887
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
- seedy fella
- Bonghead

- Posts: 207
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
- Location: australia
- Contact:
Re: What is the first thing you notice when........
MY TURN!
the first thing i noticed when i look at a chick is that angels do exist
the first thing i notice when i look at jacko is that devils also do
the first thing i notice when my shoes are untied is my laces are v. long
the first thing i notice when what im wearing is i have no dress sense
the first thing i noticed when i look at a chick is that angels do exist
the first thing i notice when i look at jacko is that devils also do
the first thing i notice when my shoes are untied is my laces are v. long
the first thing i notice when what im wearing is i have no dress sense
..My Hat It Has A PomPom.. A PomPom Has My Hat.. And If It Had No PomPom.. It Would Not Be My Hat..
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/737/images/hi_im_tom_5538521.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/737/images/hi_im_tom_5538521.jpg[/img]
- godSend
- Bonghead

- Posts: 212
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:26 am
- Location: Medicine hat ab
- Contact:
i try to aviod lookin at m.j.
When i see a chikc gotta check the whole package
when my shoes are untied i usually think oh crap not again, but the again i dont usually tied my shoes in a manner that requires retying
When i see a chikc gotta check the whole package
when my shoes are untied i usually think oh crap not again, but the again i dont usually tied my shoes in a manner that requires retying
No sympathy for the devil...You buy the ticket, you take the ride.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
