How can i let people view my video
Moderator: Moderators
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
How can i let people view my video
Hey i did a video, of myself, smokin, with music on and shit.
I don't care sharin it, i just don't know how!
Anybody does?
I don't care sharin it, i just don't know how!
Anybody does?
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
Do you have MSN, AIM, or Yahoo? If so, add me (Tarential@hotmail.com, Tarential, Tarential, in that order, for the names). I'll host the video for you.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
eazeyo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 471
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
-
GDawG
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:50 pm
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
In about two weeks me and Sparky will be having this big toking day and were gonna get it on cam..werre gonna get fucked up with some haze and mango mixed together..Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah
..Soon my fellow stoners, soon.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
lift
- Casual toker

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users