How can i let people view my video

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

How can i let people view my video

Post by 4*20 »

Hey i did a video, of myself, smokin, with music on and shit.
I don't care sharin it, i just don't know how!
Anybody does?
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Do you have MSN, AIM, or Yahoo? If so, add me (Tarential@hotmail.com, Tarential, Tarential, in that order, for the names). I'll host the video for you.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Coolizness
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

haha good job chicka.. nice vid :P
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

cutie
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

definatly hawt - nice uh smoking there ;)
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

nice, i'll post one of my high videos sometime, my friend and i once even almost started a tvshow of us being high haha.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
GDawG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:50 pm
Contact:

Post by GDawG »

Dam.... :wink: Nice Vid... Wish all hot gurls smoked weed, the world would be a great place:)
*Puff *Puff *Pass*
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Chicka.... :wink: ..Holla! :P
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

im only waitin for caro, midnight this is all a lie and the other weedguru chicks to post one :wink:
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Chicka wrote:im only waitin for caro, midnight this is all a lie and the other weedguru chicks to post one :wink:
So am I 8)
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

In about two weeks me and Sparky will be having this big toking day and were gonna get it on cam..werre gonna get fucked up with some haze and mango mixed together..Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah :D ..Soon my fellow stoners, soon.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Chicka wrote:im only waitin for caro, midnight this is all a lie and the other weedguru chicks to post one :wink:
Caro doesn't have a cam, or I'm sure she'd have put one up. There are many pics of her toking, though.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
lift
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by lift »

Haha straight video. Now i really feel like smoking, but cant:( Gota keep the break up. Its been a week so sar:) 3 more weeks.
ey do you have anything on ya
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users