upon closer inspection i have noticed the poll only adds up to 98%
wheres the other 2%!!!!
HUH? WHERE!!!!
smokin partners
Moderator: Moderators
- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
Thats me. I'm refusing to vote because whoever made this didn't include "Alone" as a choice.Azim wrote:upon closer inspection i have noticed the poll only adds up to 98%
wheres the other 2%!!!!
HUH? WHERE!!!!
Only people I like smoking with are females.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
aw, well thats not a very good idea. I can't seem to finish my paper so I *need* to sleep so I can wake up early, by early I mean 10 am, and finish it.
And in response to your earlier query, when I am smoking at home it would seem that I am alone, but my bf is almost always home too so...ya.
And in response to your earlier query, when I am smoking at home it would seem that I am alone, but my bf is almost always home too so...ya.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- Shinebox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
- Location: I cant remember
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users