smokin partners

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

how many people do you perfer smoking with?

one (you + someone else)
12
44%
two people
6
22%
three people
5
19%
four people (I suggest a 5 person hookah for that)
1
4%
5+ (can you say partay?)
3
11%
ALONE MUTHAFUCKA
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 27

User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

upon closer inspection i have noticed the poll only adds up to 98%

wheres the other 2%!!!!
HUH? WHERE!!!!
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Azim wrote:upon closer inspection i have noticed the poll only adds up to 98%

wheres the other 2%!!!!
HUH? WHERE!!!!
Thats me. I'm refusing to vote because whoever made this didn't include "Alone" as a choice.

Only people I like smoking with are females.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I can add to the poll. I will add "alone" just for you, P. Get to bed, you have an exam in the morning!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Indeed I do, hence the reason I have decided to NOT sleep.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

aw, well thats not a very good idea. I can't seem to finish my paper so I *need* to sleep so I can wake up early, by early I mean 10 am, and finish it. :cry:

And in response to your earlier query, when I am smoking at home it would seem that I am alone, but my bf is almost always home too so...ya.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

Sensei wrote:Ill smoke solo or with 40 other people, it's all for the love of marijuana.
thats exacitally how i feel. i mostly smoke alone now, cause i smoke at night
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users