My new stuff yay!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
magicmaster141
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Colorado springs, CO
Contact:

My new stuff yay!

Post by magicmaster141 »

Well I just got a new digital camera and some weed so I thought I'd try out the cam and show off my new stuff at the same time :D I'm so happy lol

Image

Hope that pic works been so long since I've tryed posting one =p Let me know what you think!
Smoke another blunt, roll another up.
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly.
If everyboby smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place.
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

I am
very
jealous
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I have a webcam... but no weed. Well not *no* weed. But no *new* weed.

When I buy more this week I'll post pics.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

digital cameras blow webcams out of the water, I NEVER use my webcam anymore, worst rez ever.
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Shredd wrote:digital cameras blow webcams out of the water, I NEVER use my webcam anymore, worst rez ever.
Actually my webcam does 640*480 which isn't bad. But anyway... my room-mate has a digicam, so does my gf. I have a webcam. I'm happy with what I have, I use it all the time.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

i have that SAME mousepad, DAMN CORPORATE AMERICA!
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

Damn that weed looks good
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

nice camera, better quality than my shitty ass Argus 100.

and the weed looks nice too...
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

Nice weed...perfect color, good smoke man.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skunk Master
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
Contact:

Post by Skunk Master »

that smoke looks nice, i need to get some. :lol:
w00t.. :spliff: :spliff:
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

If my digital camera is working when I get weed this week, then I"ll take pics and post them up.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

my web cam is like 4 years old and the pics are not bad,

Image
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

thats one of the best webcam pics ive seen, tom. their usually very shitty quality.
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

hmmm, bud looks pretty normal to me . nothin too special haha
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

yeah normal, but worth the smoke :)
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users