Sit down, skin up!
Moderator: Moderators
magicmaster141
Bonghead
Posts: 106 Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Colorado springs, CO
Contact:
Post
by magicmaster141 » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:53 am
Well I just got a new digital camera and some weed so I thought I'd try out the cam and show off my new stuff at the same time
I'm so happy lol
Hope that pic works been so long since I've tryed posting one =p Let me know what you think!
Smoke another blunt, roll another up.
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly.
If everyboby smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place.
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812 Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:
Post
by Shredd » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:54 am
I am
very
jealous
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077 Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:
Post
by Tarential » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:56 am
I have a webcam... but no weed. Well not *no* weed. But no *new* weed.
When I buy more this week I'll post pics.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812 Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:
Post
by Shredd » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:59 am
digital cameras blow webcams out of the water, I NEVER use my webcam anymore, worst rez ever.
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077 Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:
Post
by Tarential » Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:01 am
Shredd wrote: digital cameras blow webcams out of the water, I NEVER use my webcam anymore, worst rez ever.
Actually my webcam does 640*480 which isn't bad. But anyway... my room-mate has a digicam, so does my gf. I have a webcam. I'm happy with what I have, I use it all the time.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705 Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:
Post
by smoke two joints » Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:36 am
i have that SAME mousepad, DAMN CORPORATE AMERICA!
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..
decryauthority@yahoo.com
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424 Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:
Post
by Sparky » Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:00 am
Damn that weed looks good
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]
Good trees man, good trees!!
Caro
Ganja God
Posts: 6174 Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:
Post
by Caro » Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:10 am
nice camera, better quality than my shitty ass Argus 100.
and the weed looks nice too...
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560 Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:
Post
by LiGhTuP » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:50 am
Nice weed...perfect color, good smoke man.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Skunk Master
Bonghead
Posts: 218 Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
Contact:
Post
by Skunk Master » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:59 am
that smoke looks nice, i need to get some.
w00t.. :spliff: :spliff:
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191 Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:
Post
by GodHand Kronix » Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:32 pm
If my digital camera is working when I get weed this week, then I"ll take pics and post them up.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
Posts: 7448 Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:
Post
by weedguru tom » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:14 pm
my web cam is like 4 years old and the pics are not bad,
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844 Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:
Post
by blazed » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:47 pm
thats one of the best webcam pics ive seen, tom. their usually very shitty quality.
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547 Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia
Post
by Sammy » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:50 pm
hmmm, bud looks pretty normal to me . nothin too special haha
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844 Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:
Post
by blazed » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:52 pm
yeah normal, but worth the smoke
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users