This is why I hate the city bus stop

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

"true male pornstars"?

Thats really not something you can define.

Not just from articles, now, but from seeing the actual porn movies you have to be able to see what I mean when I say that most male porn stars can't control it whatsoever.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I used to distribute an e-mag throughout my HS when I attended, each CD had a good 30 different videos on it (with the exception of GGW), up to 30 issues. The LALA Series. Thus I have seen TOO MUCH porn in my day. Do some simple research on male pornstar interviews and "try-outs." Many are rejected because they cum before they are supposed to. They have to have control on it.

When I said "true male pornstar" I'm referring to the ones who have been in the business for QUITE some time, and do not do simply amatuer porn, but top quality movies. I.E. Vivid.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Well I assure you I am not trash... in fact I'm a neat freak sort of o_o
LOL @ that statement.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

male porn stars suck ass
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

as long as its jenna jamesons ass.... :D
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

haha dood!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

dude you should take that guy up on his offer, as the porn industry seriously needs an infusion of hot dudes. I can't even get turned on by most porn, in part because the guys are so nasty.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Weedguru Caro wrote:dude you should take that guy up on his offer, as the porn industry seriously needs an infusion of hot dudes. I can't even get turned on by most porn, in part because the guys are so nasty.
Caro's into porn too :lol: Yay, we all like porn! :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users