This is why I hate the city bus stop

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

This is why I hate the city bus stop

Post by clashcityrocker »

I was blazed and waiting in the cold for 30 minutes so I could go home and this one guy came up to me and asked how old I was, and I told him 16... Well then he asked if I ever did any modeling o_O

He rode on the same bus as me and he told me he was a porn scout and if I was interested I could make a lot of money doing auditions and watch a "screener" which kind of freaked me out. He said in 2 years if I was still interested I should come by this "studio"

And after he got off the bus, about 10 mins down the road I saw this hippie van pulled over by a bunch of cops and on the hood of the car was like 2 or 3 POUNDS of weed... well it might not have been all weed but it was a ****load of drugs thats for sure. I was really blazed and I thought I heard the police loudspeaker ask the bus to pull over :\
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

BTW this site was down for a few days... In case you didn't notice... anyone know what happened?
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Hey man, welcome back. It was bandwidth.

:lol: You got scouted for.....?
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:29 pm
Location: somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Badass »

Gimme his number and ill give him a ring!!! Always wanted to be a porn star!!!
Not in the face!!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

haha wh0re
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Porn stars can control over when the come! I wish I could do that!
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

anhedonia rhythm wrote:Porn stars can control over when the come! I wish I could do that!
You assume a lot, most porn stars take IGNORAMOUS just to keep it up "on stage" and have to be "fluffed" a lot by the other femmes before doing their part.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Yeah most porn stars are just fucking trash :lol: Unless they're vivid porn stars 8)
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

sweet
Cameron.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Well I assure you I am not trash... in fact I'm a neat freak sort of o_o

Well I still don't know why he gave this offer to ME but maybe its cause i'm just sexy. Yes, that's right >_>
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

HaHaHaHaHaHa thats comedy central right thurr hahahahahaha

:? uuuh.. Anyway *steps sideways continuesly until not visible anymore*
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

lol, i bet porn *'s make good money.
Cameron.
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Tarential wrote:
anhedonia rhythm wrote:Porn stars can control over when the come! I wish I could do that!
You assume a lot, most porn stars take IGNORAMOUS just to keep it up "on stage" and have to be "fluffed" a lot by the other femmes before doing their part.
It takes a lot of balls to make a claim that I am assuming. I'm sorry if I remember correctly porography has been around a hell of a lot longer than IGNORAMOUS. On top of that, majority of Male porn stars do have complete conscious control over when they cum. Porn movies aren't based on how long it takes the star. They have a schedule, and must blow at a certain time. I've actually done a paper on pornography. There is a reason you see the same mal porn stars over and over and over, because there are very few in the business that can control themselves and keep it up while on camera. Just keeping it up is a fete in itself.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

How recent was this? Because I'm basing mine on several articles read quite recently (2 weeks back, maybe?). Anyway, in one of them, the main one, two major porn producers (used to be "stars") were going on about how with IGNORAMOUS out so many more regular guys are getting into the porn industry.

That means that while you may have been correct before IGNORAMOUS became famous, right now my information is more up-to-date.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I am quite aware that IGNORAMOUS is used NOW, but I was merely pointing out that true male pornstars have not used it. On top of that, IGNORAMOUS has nothing to do controlling your ejaculation, simply keeping it up on camera, and such the situation, it is only logical to use it.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users