FUCK
Moderator: Moderators
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
FUCK
Well, thats peachy.
My boss comes online, tells me the project is cancelled. Says he didn't see it being profitable. Which means there goes my rent money for the month. I don't have any other money. Great. Well I'll deal with that I guess... maybe. I doubt it, though, because time is so tight. Time is tight because I have exams not next week but the week after. I didn't have school books until 3/4 of the way through the semester, so I have to make up for missed assignments and bad midterms by doing incredibly well on the finals. Which means a lot of study time.
Then, my girlfriend comes online, she has been being a bitch all day. We fight, she breaks up with me. Thats my gf of over two years. Now don't I feel like dieing.
Then as I'm in the middle of talking with her, trying to figure shit out, my monitor dies for my computer. After all this, it chooses a time when I'm already lower than I have been in my life. Talk about getting kicked when you are down.
And to top it all off this is the day I stopped smoking weed. Yay.
Anyone have any suggestions before I blow my brains out or something?
My boss comes online, tells me the project is cancelled. Says he didn't see it being profitable. Which means there goes my rent money for the month. I don't have any other money. Great. Well I'll deal with that I guess... maybe. I doubt it, though, because time is so tight. Time is tight because I have exams not next week but the week after. I didn't have school books until 3/4 of the way through the semester, so I have to make up for missed assignments and bad midterms by doing incredibly well on the finals. Which means a lot of study time.
Then, my girlfriend comes online, she has been being a bitch all day. We fight, she breaks up with me. Thats my gf of over two years. Now don't I feel like dieing.
Then as I'm in the middle of talking with her, trying to figure shit out, my monitor dies for my computer. After all this, it chooses a time when I'm already lower than I have been in my life. Talk about getting kicked when you are down.
And to top it all off this is the day I stopped smoking weed. Yay.
Anyone have any suggestions before I blow my brains out or something?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- dope_runner
- Bonghead

- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:50 am
- Location: australia
- Contact:
- magic_mush88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 818
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
- Contact:
- ginger chain
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 859
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
- Location: canada
- Contact:
just make sure you spend some designated time doing some hardcore relaxing.. then get down to work.
and hey you have all my sympathy. sounds like you're going through a really rough time right now. Things'll look up. When stuff is like that for me I just remember that the world is what i make of it. the world is what you make of it. And if you think about that for a bit.. (you may disagree, but) i think that's the bottom line for everything, and it simplifies decisions. (Although, on second thoughts.. or rather third, it doesn't help too much for finding money quickly, but it may help with your girlfriend situation. make sure she knows you love her if you do!)
and hey you have all my sympathy. sounds like you're going through a really rough time right now. Things'll look up. When stuff is like that for me I just remember that the world is what i make of it. the world is what you make of it. And if you think about that for a bit.. (you may disagree, but) i think that's the bottom line for everything, and it simplifies decisions. (Although, on second thoughts.. or rather third, it doesn't help too much for finding money quickly, but it may help with your girlfriend situation. make sure she knows you love her if you do!)
the answer could not be completed as dialed!
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- Young One
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
"After every dark night, Theres a bright day" Meaning, After every hard time, Theres a easy/good time coming up. What ill tell ya is dont stress about it bro. I mean seriously i know how it feels and shit, You feel like theres nothing you can do, You cant get it off your mind, But try to get it off your mind. Jus relax and shit'll get better. If you stress it shit feels like its worse.
Smoke some buddha....
Smoke some buddha....
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
