FUCK

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

FUCK

Post by Tarential »

Well, thats peachy.

My boss comes online, tells me the project is cancelled. Says he didn't see it being profitable. Which means there goes my rent money for the month. I don't have any other money. Great. Well I'll deal with that I guess... maybe. I doubt it, though, because time is so tight. Time is tight because I have exams not next week but the week after. I didn't have school books until 3/4 of the way through the semester, so I have to make up for missed assignments and bad midterms by doing incredibly well on the finals. Which means a lot of study time.

Then, my girlfriend comes online, she has been being a bitch all day. We fight, she breaks up with me. Thats my gf of over two years. Now don't I feel like dieing.

Then as I'm in the middle of talking with her, trying to figure shit out, my monitor dies for my computer. After all this, it chooses a time when I'm already lower than I have been in my life. Talk about getting kicked when you are down.

And to top it all off this is the day I stopped smoking weed. Yay.

Anyone have any suggestions before I blow my brains out or something?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Go to bed :D
Image
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Weedguru Higher wrote:Go to bed :D
That doesn't solve the lack of money, or the inability to do well at university.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Yeah.....true dude. it is only a temporary fix, or rather temporary ease
Image
User avatar
dope_runner
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:50 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by dope_runner »

well look at it this way if ur lifes so bad right now it can only get better.........................right???
[img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/1012.jpg[/img][img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/511.jpg[/img] get rich or die tryin
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

i dont really know what to say other than deal with it life sucks and there is noting you can do about it. Take some time to relax. work on your homework thats whats most important i think.
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

just make sure you spend some designated time doing some hardcore relaxing.. then get down to work.

and hey you have all my sympathy. sounds like you're going through a really rough time right now. Things'll look up. When stuff is like that for me I just remember that the world is what i make of it. the world is what you make of it. And if you think about that for a bit.. (you may disagree, but) i think that's the bottom line for everything, and it simplifies decisions. (Although, on second thoughts.. or rather third, it doesn't help too much for finding money quickly, but it may help with your girlfriend situation. make sure she knows you love her if you do!)
the answer could not be completed as dialed!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I do indeed, and she knows that. I mean it sucks and all, but I knew it was coming, we both did. She loves me too, but ... things just won't work out.

Anyway its the school/money/time problems that worry me.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

man if i was you, i would sell weed if you can just to get a bundle and buy your self somthin` nice, i knwo you need it for rent but by your self a new processor or somthin` always cheers me up, msg me on aim if ya need to talk or somthin` man 'duction'
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

My idea would be to get crackin' on your homework, and just ask your roommate if he'll hook you up with rent money just once. Tell him you'll pay him back or do whatever's necessary but you really need the money.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

"After every dark night, Theres a bright day" Meaning, After every hard time, Theres a easy/good time coming up. What ill tell ya is dont stress about it bro. I mean seriously i know how it feels and shit, You feel like theres nothing you can do, You cant get it off your mind, But try to get it off your mind. Jus relax and shit'll get better. If you stress it shit feels like its worse.







Smoke some buddha....
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users