Hookah

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

tom wrote:dont think the cops will let you off if ya tell em you dont use it any more !
About that whole reading posts thing... yeah he said it was needless evidence. His point was something that made your post entirely moot.

But maybe I'm wrong.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Hookahs, oh my sweet loves. We use a mini blow torch to light the weed in my hookah. I treat Blossom like I would a daughter. The weed goes by faster it seems, but it hits a hell of a lot harder. I'll be more than willing to make some for anyone who wants one. Just pay for the supplies, which is like 13 bucks.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

hookahs rule....sik!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users