Hookah

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
LionFiYaH
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:55 pm
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Contact:

Hookah

Post by LionFiYaH »

Anyone used a hookah for bud before? I was reading up on how to use it and there is a section on it where you have to put little pieces of charcoal. Now I'm guessing it serves the purpose of keeping the bowl glowing, but I'm wondering if it is necessary to have charcoal in it, or can you just light it up like you do with bongs everytime you hit it.

Also, how is it on your bud? Does one rip pound a gram?

I was thinking of getting one cuz it looks so pimp, but I just wanted to know if its practical.

Bless up
I come to cramp kill and paralyze Babylon with words, sounds, and I-wah (power) -the late Ras Pidow (Rastafarian Elder)
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

Ive used one but I have never made one. All I can say is it was a new high for me :D
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

i have one, its my new baby. i dont do the charcoal thing, thats for smoking tobacco out of it. Even though it filters nicely thru water, it hits incredibly hard. Correspondingly, it uses more bud but it fucks you up. The bowl is real big, but it's still practical -- more, fun-- to smoke out of.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Hookah's are great, I love them, I dont have one personally, but I've smoked from one many a time, has about a 4 - 5 gram bowl. They get you higher then any other possible method of smoking in my opinion.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
boondox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:24 am
Location: usa
Contact:

Post by boondox »

i went to a party, some guy made a four foot hooka out of soda bottles and long tubes...it had 4 tubes so me, some girl and 2 other guys were the first ones to try it...worked extremely well, since it was soo fukin big it holds the smoke in for such along time, i dont remember how many times i toked on it but i was totally baked :P
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

its so exotic... but also so sketchy.

just a minute ago i had one out on a field and a police helicopter flew over. its so big and obvous, you cant hide it. i smoked a quarter ounce out of it in th e last 3 days though
Wofen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:28 pm
Contact:

Post by Wofen »

I have made one, and I did not use anythign but good bud in mine. wnet though 1/8 like nothing I have seen before, but it was well worth it, got me and the rest of my mates FUCKED over. :) ahhh good times.

Wofen
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I want a really nice hookah some day, but until then i will just be pissed and smoke like this--------> :spliff:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
cryptic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: nebraska, usa
Contact:

Post by cryptic »

i bought one from the internet and my experience was crappy, i got a smaller bowl specially for smoking bud so that worked out, but it was too expensive and too much work, i am selling it to buy a vaporizer
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/cryptic/bob.jpg[/img] slack
"God i cant wait til that magical day where someone makes a Giant Hashbomb and sets it off in the pentagon and instead of war we can start focusing on potato chips." -Sammy
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Eww, dont buy a vaporizer, buy a big glass bong ;o)
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Why does it waste weed?

Theres like 4 people on this thing right?

You posted pics in other thread :)
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

It just takes overabundant amounts to get it going real good.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

yeah i wanna get rid of mine. no sense having the big thing in the trunk of my car, needless evidence, when i never even use it anymore.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

dont think the cops will let you off if ya tell em you dont use it any more !
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

They are wikid, the bowl on my one on the fireplace can fit a tennis ball in it. Hell Yeah!!!

:lol::spliff:
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users