Man the weidist thing happend to me yesterday.

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Weedguru Caro wrote:I didn't meet my quota yesterday either :oops:

But that's ok, because I'm not hungover today, therefore, it will be easier to write my paper.
Im gonna be hungover tomorrow i got a twenty four pack of keystone and im ready.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Haha nice, stay around and let us know how it goes.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

24.......you won't be hungover, you'll be comatose!! lol
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Weedguru Higher wrote:24.......you won't be hungover, you'll be comatose!! lol
Well I found me some Vikadin last night and i drank my beers. Not all 24 though i had probably 16 and damn I was feelign great. Suprising though Im not feeling sick at all this morning.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users