Man the weidist thing happend to me yesterday.

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Man the weidist thing happend to me yesterday.

Post by cutthecashflow »

Me and my father were on are way back from deer hunting. When my dad says get my cigaretts outta the cubbyhole. I reach in there and theres a bag with like 8 joints in it. I quickly threw them back in the cubbyhole. Then he said no take one out give it to me. I was just thinking like what the fuck. So were driving down the interstate and my dad is smoking a fat doob. He then says to me arent you gonna have one I know you do it. So nervously I took one and lit up. I havent really talked to him since but now he just asks me if I'm feeling good all the time. THis really kinda freaks me out is this normal. Is he cool with it that I do it or is he trying to get my ass in trouble? I mean Iv'e always known that hes done it but doing it with him is just weird.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

if he offered, and then watched you smoke it, you're in the clear. He aint trying to get you in trouble. He just wants to know when you're high. Ha ha I bet you were nervous. Ha ha.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Nervous?!!! more like pooping my pants nervous. NE way i hope your right.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Man I'd have been so incredibly nervous. But hey if he offered and watched you smoke it you are all in the clear.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
CANNIBAL CORPSE
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:21 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by CANNIBAL CORPSE »

I think you're dad was just trying to make peace, and make you feel that you don't have to hide it, but he sounds like a fucking champ hey.
Smoke Weed!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah no doubts I'm with CC here.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Yeah me too I'm with Caro on that one.

Sounds to me like he just wants to talk to you, youk know in a cool way or somehting. It all sounds good
Image
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

CANNIBAL CORPSE wrote:I think you're dad was just trying to make peace, and make you feel that you don't have to hide it, but he sounds like a fucking champ hey.
thats what ima do with my kids if i ever find any evidence that theyre gettin into weed, just take em out fer a walk thru the woods, then bake em' out and say you can do this if u want but just know its your body and there are consequences. then smoke em out all the time HAHAHA
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Parents miss what a time they would have chillin n blazin wit their kids. They want quality time together, whats more quality then gettin baked and watchin a movie or something.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Hell I appreciate your guys's support. you know maybe hed appreciate it if I took him out sometime and showed him some of the shit I get.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

cutthecashflow wrote:Hell I appreciate your guys's support. you know maybe hed appreciate it if I took him out sometime and showed him some of the shit I get.
you -definitely- should do that!!!
the answer could not be completed as dialed!
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

that'd be cool if i went to my other hosue in Pa,Pocconos and had some weed and my dad found it or smelled it and asked to toke, man i'd be a happy fucker
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

sounds liek he is trying to bond with you, its kewl just chill back and get him to buy reefer =]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

So no more spending my money. Sounds good.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Man, wish my dad would do that w/ me, he might some day...hopefully :lol:
But I'd for sure say that your in the clear 8)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users