Who uses wut?
Moderator: Moderators
- Stoned Lil Freak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Who uses wut?
Anyone wanna post a pic of what they use to get high off their weed? Not sure if this is apporopriate for this section or not so I'm just gunna THINk it is...If anyone wants to see my pipe or bong lemme know I'll get a pic up here...But post your shit too!!
:D 
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
- magic_mush88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 818
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
- Contact:
- LiGhTuP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 560
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
- Location: Land down unda!
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- The Joe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 134
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
- Contact:
http://store1.yimg.com/I/raymond_1766_204442532
Mine's the yellow one. Love it. It's either that or a waterfall or a regular bong made with a plastic bottle and a trumpet mouthpiece.
Mine's the yellow one. Love it. It's either that or a waterfall or a regular bong made with a plastic bottle and a trumpet mouthpiece.
I got a dalmatian, I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
- smoke two joints
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
- Location: usa - FL
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
Ha I dished out everyone at my dealers place huge fat hoots of grease from my cap, simply because first impressions are everything. From now on every time they get something good they will share it with me. Its all good, even though it used up like half a cap of oil lol.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users


