Who uses wut?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Who uses wut?

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Anyone wanna post a pic of what they use to get high off their weed? Not sure if this is apporopriate for this section or not so I'm just gunna THINk it is...If anyone wants to see my pipe or bong lemme know I'll get a pic up here...But post your shit too!! :D:D :lol:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

I have no web cam *magic_mush crys*
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I mainly use my bong. It's a bright red plastic piece with a handgrip on one side.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Image
Image
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

higher your gonna make me cry...i just used up all my bud yesterday :(
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i use papers and my hands haha, made this the other night pretty nice, i cant have real bongs they always break the last 2 did and im not payin out £45 fer new ones, used a pipe bowl and gauze


Image
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

http://store1.yimg.com/I/raymond_1766_204442532

Mine's the yellow one. Love it. It's either that or a waterfall or a regular bong made with a plastic bottle and a trumpet mouthpiece.
I got a dalmatian, I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Hey Higher! your pipe is very similar to Sparkys, except his is blue. And I usually use a pipe or paper..but I got no cam so no show for you!!! 8)




*Shivers* :shock:
WoW, This is Post number 666.... :twisted:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Right now I'm using a torch to do blades. Hash oil.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

havent..........smoked......in...........so.........long..........caro calls me a poser. :cry:
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

...you had herb and you gave it away.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i dont give it away, i prefer to just get em to come out n find me and we have a good smoke session so its all good
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

only way anyone would have my weed for free is if....
1) i was smoking someone out because they're a friend or i owe them,
or
2) it's that really REALLY fine stoner chick i know. *drool*
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Ha I dished out everyone at my dealers place huge fat hoots of grease from my cap, simply because first impressions are everything. From now on every time they get something good they will share it with me. Its all good, even though it used up like half a cap of oil lol.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users