Cell Phones
Moderator: Moderators
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Cell Phones
Well. I havent had a phone in over three years. Not even a home phone. I just got used to it. Always used my bf's cell or a payphone or a phone at school. Benefits included not EVER being bothered my parents or relatives (don't call me, I'll call you!) or shwarmy acquaintances. Disadvantages: how many times did I miss out coz someone couldnt get ahold of me. Well all of that is no more. Since my mom is willing to pay for it so she can call me, I am now one of you people. I have a phone! woo hoo!
And I discovered that phones are hella fun to play with when ur baked. I talked on the phone till my face hurt last night. Buttons. Colors. Noises. Fun.
And I discovered that phones are hella fun to play with when ur baked. I talked on the phone till my face hurt last night. Buttons. Colors. Noises. Fun.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
- Bleeding Impulse
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 647
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
- Location: around
- Contact:
*looks at his 56k modem* dammit.....
But yeah, I just got a cellphone too. They are really great. It's sort of like having a dealer in my pocket b/c I can get a hold of one at all times.
But yeah, I just got a cellphone too. They are really great. It's sort of like having a dealer in my pocket b/c I can get a hold of one at all times.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]
I used to be Subliminal Message.
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]
I used to be Subliminal Message.
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
- teh
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK.
- Contact:
same ere, lol - was trapped at my sisters for a week last week, minding her house, and she has dialup, and well to say the least, i wasnt impressedTarential wrote: I think the question is more closely "How the hell do you post *using* a phone line?"
I could never go back to dial-up.
This is my fone
Sony-ericsson T610
http://www.sonyericsson.com/uk/spg.jsp? ... _V&gal=105
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
A ha ha...our good friend Smoke Two Joints just sent me a text message...and I know for a fact he's in class right now! Ha ha ha ha ha.
Yeah I havent had a phone coz I have cable internet. Seriously tho, my phone rules, except it's almost out of batteries and it's only been off the charger for 6 hours! Is there any way to fix that?
Yeah I havent had a phone coz I have cable internet. Seriously tho, my phone rules, except it's almost out of batteries and it's only been off the charger for 6 hours! Is there any way to fix that?
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
Plug it back in to charge over night
But if it takes batteries then just get it new batteries, but most cell phones dont take batteries anymore so it is probibly chargable. I like my cell phone too, it the cheapest one you can buy (a nokia) and its weed green 
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
Oh but I thought you had a job?
Well,I don't have a cell phone..My mother only let's me borrow her cell phone when I'm going somewhere on the weekends or something and she wants to get a hold of me!!Not cool.
Congratulations Caro!..Does your phone have any cool games?And do you constantly hear out and change the different types of ring tones like most cell phone holders do?LOL
Well,I don't have a cell phone..My mother only let's me borrow her cell phone when I'm going somewhere on the weekends or something and she wants to get a hold of me!!Not cool.
Congratulations Caro!..Does your phone have any cool games?And do you constantly hear out and change the different types of ring tones like most cell phone holders do?LOL
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
*looks at cable modem* *looks at subliminal* mwa ha ha haSubliminal Message wrote:*looks at his 56k modem* dammit.....
But yeah, I just got a cellphone too. They are really great. It's sort of like having a dealer in my pocket b/c I can get a hold of one at all times.
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]
Good trees man, good trees!!
Good trees man, good trees!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users