Cell Phones

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Cell Phones

Post by Caro »

Well. I havent had a phone in over three years. Not even a home phone. I just got used to it. Always used my bf's cell or a payphone or a phone at school. Benefits included not EVER being bothered my parents or relatives (don't call me, I'll call you!) or shwarmy acquaintances. Disadvantages: how many times did I miss out coz someone couldnt get ahold of me. Well all of that is no more. Since my mom is willing to pay for it so she can call me, I am now one of you people. I have a phone! woo hoo!
And I discovered that phones are hella fun to play with when ur baked. I talked on the phone till my face hurt last night. Buttons. Colors. Noises. Fun.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

how do you post without a phone line? or do you have cable er digital ?
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

tom wrote:how do you post without a phone line? or do you have cable er digital ?
I think the question is more closely "How the hell do you post *using* a phone line?"

I could never go back to dial-up.
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

*looks at his 56k modem* dammit.....

But yeah, I just got a cellphone too. They are really great. It's sort of like having a dealer in my pocket b/c I can get a hold of one at all times.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Getting a hold of weed isn't really a problem, I have a car lol. No cell phone, but something much better.
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Tarential wrote: I think the question is more closely "How the hell do you post *using* a phone line?"
I could never go back to dial-up.
same ere, lol - was trapped at my sisters for a week last week, minding her house, and she has dialup, and well to say the least, i wasnt impressed :P

This is my fone :D its REALLLLY nice :D i luv it :D

Sony-ericsson T610

http://www.sonyericsson.com/uk/spg.jsp? ... _V&gal=105
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

A ha ha...our good friend Smoke Two Joints just sent me a text message...and I know for a fact he's in class right now! Ha ha ha ha ha.

Yeah I havent had a phone coz I have cable internet. Seriously tho, my phone rules, except it's almost out of batteries and it's only been off the charger for 6 hours! Is there any way to fix that?
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Plug it back in to charge over night :D But if it takes batteries then just get it new batteries, but most cell phones dont take batteries anymore so it is probibly chargable. I like my cell phone too, it the cheapest one you can buy (a nokia) and its weed green :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I'd guess you have been toying with it almost constantly for those six hours, no?

We have 2 battery packs... charge one use one, and cycle them.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Yeah! I only have one battery pack. :cry: I wonder if my bf's battery packs will fit in my phone? I'll have to ask.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Another one would be a good investment.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

damn i wanna get a cell phone those things are so cool. i guess that means i gotta get a job...as if i havent said it enough
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Oh but I thought you had a job?

Well,I don't have a cell phone..My mother only let's me borrow her cell phone when I'm going somewhere on the weekends or something and she wants to get a hold of me!!Not cool.

Congratulations Caro!..Does your phone have any cool games?And do you constantly hear out and change the different types of ring tones like most cell phone holders do?LOL
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

i dont have a job anymore naw
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

Subliminal Message wrote:*looks at his 56k modem* dammit.....

But yeah, I just got a cellphone too. They are really great. It's sort of like having a dealer in my pocket b/c I can get a hold of one at all times.
*looks at cable modem* *looks at subliminal* mwa ha ha ha
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users