Hair

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

when i get older, ima dye my hair half blood red and half blue, and put it in dreads. then get contact lenses red and blue so ill look wicked. here we go"

blood red half of hair | blue half of hair
blue contact lens | red contact lens

so it would be like opposites. is that sweet or what
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

thats cool dude, when my hair gets longer i hope to get dreads, ill be like a white rastafarian
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

kr3mit wrote:i got pre-mature white hairs already :( very f*cking uncool. damn genetics.
Man that sucks,how old are you??
I know a couple people like that, you should like dye your hair or something :?
when i get older, ima dye my hair half blood red and half blue, and put it in dreads. then get contact lenses red and blue so ill look wicked. here we go"

blood red half of hair | blue half of hair
blue contact lens | red contact lens

so it would be like opposites. is that sweet or what
I like this! :) White people with dreads is cool.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

nutz...I just lost my brush for 4 days and my hair started to clump :lol: ....I think it would make good dreads because it's curly and kinky, but...even though I've seriously entertained the idea more than once in my life, they're just not right for me.

Oh and don't worry about the white hairs. White hair is not unnatractive on men (it makes you look more older, more distinguished), as long as you have hair.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

DUDE

This kid in my class is going bald. He's 17 and his blad spot is expanding every month. It's fucking nuts. I sit right behind him and i always throw my eraser at the shiny centre of his head.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

9.5mm wrote:DUDE

This kid in my class is going bald. He's 17 and his blad spot is expanding every month. It's fucking nuts. I sit right behind him and i always throw my eraser at the shiny centre of his head.
LOL... :twisted: How evil.

-My best friend Jackie made a bet not to brush her hair for a week..It was crazy!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users