Hair

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
thewolf
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:24 pm
Location: uuuummm here
Contact:

Hair

Post by thewolf »

I just got back from the barber shop... i got my hair cut REALLY short. it used to be kinda long, but now its pretty much all gone. I really did it out of the blue to. i dunno why i'm posting this i just think i look weird with really short hair. maybe i just have to get use to it. its like 1 mm long.
wooderson: "say man, you got a joint?"
mitch: "uhh, no not on me man"
wooderson: "it'd be a lot cooler if you diiid"
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

my gf shaves my head with clippers every 2 weeks #1 all over yay
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I've mine long in winter and short in summer.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I used to have dreads, but now i have pretty short hair.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

my hair just kind of poofs out. sometimes i spike it but the gel seems to irritate my scalp. and i look like poop with shaved or buzzed.
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

i have long brown hippie hair :D
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

hippie hair is fuckin sweet
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

its not quite there yet but its getting there :D
Image
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

damn that is some sweet fuckin hair...totally stoner
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

thanks man :) lets hope the ladies at my school like it too
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

i hate my orange afro. god i wish i could do something with this damn thing but it just...poofs.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

lol i have a fro but i hot combed the fucker so its straight as hell and its slick back lol but ima cut it
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
dope_runner
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:50 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by dope_runner »

i got short black hair usualy have it spiked....................tried growin me hair long once looked like a fuckin retard though owell
[img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/1012.jpg[/img][img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/511.jpg[/img] get rich or die tryin
User avatar
kr3mit
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:39 pm
Location: Hawaii
Contact:

Post by kr3mit »

i got pre-mature white hairs already :( very f*cking uncool. damn genetics.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I got short blond hair..like about 1 cm long or something. Used to have it a few centimeters but I chopped it off
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users