i dont know how it happened!
Moderator: Moderators
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
that sounds like some pretty good stuff. 3 hits from a bong is normal to be really blazed, but not for 5-6 hours....shit man..hook me up!Trance wrote:About a week ago i got an 8th of this bomb hydro shit and after 3 hits from a bong and no more than 2 buds in the bowl you will be baked off of your ass for like 5 to 6 hours
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users