i dont know how it happened!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

i dont know how it happened!

Post by pothead_jaime »

ok last night i was smoking out of my bong... my bong needs to get cleaned because the tube is getting cloged with resin... but anyways i was like half way through the bowl... when it wouldnt lite anymore... so i took a pin and started poking around and stirring... but when i put my flame up to my bowl to look at it, i noticed all the weed was like resin... its wasnt as tar like as resin but it was like my weed was half into the process of becoming resin... so all of it was sticking to the pin... i emptyed all that i could out of the bowl and into a gum wrapper... i was going to look at the gum wrapper today and examine it, but i lost it :( today when i looked at my bongs bowl the resin/weed that i couldnt get out of the bowl because it had stuck to the bowl was black weed... its wasnt ashy.. it looked like dried resin... but it was weed... so i took that last hit and it was crazy amazing... but why did that happen...? what happened?!? it went from weed to resin and i dont understand how half the bowl could become resin.
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

hey jaime, long time no see :D I have no clue about the resin thing, I just though I would say hi! :D
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

are you still at your house? cuz in that case i should send you a letter! but i when i got your info i didnt get you city and state... you should tell me sometime so i can send you a picture.

yes well back to that crazy weed that just magically turned into resin!
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

yay ur smokin again
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

isnt that all the resin being burnt out of the weed lols
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

tom i dont know what your talking about... so if that makes half a bowl turn into resin... that still looks like weed, just black and isnt as tary as resin... then yes thats what happened!
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

sounds like you just stopped halfway through your bowl to clean the hole out. sounds pretty normal to me. When a flame is introduced to the weed, it becomes chared. as long as it isn't cashed, its not going to be gray ashes, but it'll be black, burnt nugs. As Tom stated, where do you think resin comes from?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I'm confused... :?
Image
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

weedguru higher wrote:I'm confused... :?
about my post? :shock:
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Bout the whole thread...nothing much makes sense to me
Image
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

weedguru higher wrote:Bout the whole thread...nothing much makes sense to me
yeah me either, I'm working on the last of the local heddies as we speak.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

no no no... you guys got it wrong. i know that black weed is normally just chared... that is still slightly ashy to the touch... this stuff was sticky.. i poked it with a pin and the pin slid into the weed ever so effortlessly... and when i pulled the pin out the weed stuck to it... and pieces of my weed stuck to it like resin... i dont know what happened... but then i dried out over nihgt and felt like fresh weed... just it was black :P
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

weird....just sounds like the the bowl needs to be cleaned, and taht was some resiny weed.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

TokeSmoke wrote:
weedguru higher wrote:Bout the whole thread...nothing much makes sense to me
yeah me either, I'm working on the last of the local heddies as we speak.
no your no i am you damn fool i still have planty left of mine
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

headiesmaster wrote:
TokeSmoke wrote:
weedguru higher wrote:Bout the whole thread...nothing much makes sense to me
yeah me either, I'm working on the last of the local heddies as we speak.
no your no i am you damn fool i still have planty left of mine
yeah but I only snagged a half eighth of it so Mike could get some too....so I'm out! done for. Mr. Man has more though......my jeep is getting the attention is been needing though.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users