I'm the new guy!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

I'm the new guy!

Post by TokeSmoke »

as stated, I'm the new guy on the board. I've been lurking around at all of you to see that this bunch is pretty cool, and spread out. ask any questioins you like. I'll start by, my name is Troy. I live in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. I'm 20 years old. My occupation is that I sale Cell phones as an authorized sales rep for a couple of phone companies. I'm single, more or less of how busy I am, but I am in the hopes of finding misses right soon. I'm now starting to babble, and put in random facts for no reason, only that I'm HIGH! To be blunt and clear(haha, pun intended) I am worthy!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

lol we dont need ur life story but ya welcome to weedguru. My name is chris christensen and i have a wacking off problem the first step to over coming your problem is adminting u have a problem...post ur problems
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

maybe I'm still in the denial stage, I don't have much to worry about....life is grand!sorry for the long story....habit!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

so lets keep it between me and you... im cool huh?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

say huh?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
GanjaGuru
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:49 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by GanjaGuru »

lol that pic is fucking sweet, heh dudes im blazed right now, just had a go of my bro's new hookah that he got from turkey!!
[img]
http://www.northernlightz.com/images/bb_cronic_drugon.gif[/img]
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

hey welcome good to meet someone new
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Ya welcome once again
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Welcome to the board homie. Im blazed right now too. Had a pinner and a blunt.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
Dj Rar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
Location: St Helens, England
Contact:

Post by Dj Rar »

Hey guys, im new too now :o (Like anyone cares)
.:everybody lights another J n tokes:.
No life story here.... ah well. Hey i got some pipes from Turkey n Tunisia, hell i got pipes from all over the place! Even got an Opium pipe from China!
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]

Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

yea i seen it on ya site
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users