I'm the new guy!
Moderator: Moderators
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
I'm the new guy!
as stated, I'm the new guy on the board. I've been lurking around at all of you to see that this bunch is pretty cool, and spread out. ask any questioins you like. I'll start by, my name is Troy. I live in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. I'm 20 years old. My occupation is that I sale Cell phones as an authorized sales rep for a couple of phone companies. I'm single, more or less of how busy I am, but I am in the hopes of finding misses right soon. I'm now starting to babble, and put in random facts for no reason, only that I'm HIGH! To be blunt and clear(haha, pun intended) I am worthy!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- ShorTBlaZeR
- Bonghead

- Posts: 297
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
maybe I'm still in the denial stage, I don't have much to worry about....life is grand!sorry for the long story....habit!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- JusJoe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
- Location: TEXAS
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
- GanjaGuru
- Casual toker

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:49 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
- magic_mush88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 818
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
- Contact:
- ShorTBlaZeR
- Bonghead

- Posts: 297
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
- Young One
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Welcome to the board homie. Im blazed right now too. Had a pinner and a blunt.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
- Dj Rar
- Bonghead

- Posts: 205
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
- Location: St Helens, England
- Contact:
Hey guys, im new too now
(Like anyone cares)
.:everybody lights another J n tokes:.
No life story here.... ah well. Hey i got some pipes from Turkey n Tunisia, hell i got pipes from all over the place! Even got an Opium pipe from China!
.:everybody lights another J n tokes:.
No life story here.... ah well. Hey i got some pipes from Turkey n Tunisia, hell i got pipes from all over the place! Even got an Opium pipe from China!
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]
Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
- JusJoe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
- Location: TEXAS
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users