Teach this poor soul how to make a pipe!!!
Moderator: Moderators
- ShorTBlaZeR
- Bonghead

- Posts: 297
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Teach this poor soul how to make a pipe!!!
Yo, Fuck im 13 and your dirrections on how to mkae a bong connfuse me lol...Could u teach me how to make a pipe i like pipes better!!! Plz help me out!!!
- HempKnight1985
- Bonghead

- Posts: 245
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
- Location: Crestview, FL
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
- HempKnight1985
- Bonghead

- Posts: 245
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
- Location: Crestview, FL
- Contact:
That's why I said that. I'm tired of tryin to explain different pipes. It's always the same questions. Just check the other post. Geez.
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/stoneytimes.gif[/img]
"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users